Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK
    you have to be able to offer something besides looks and sex.

Chemistry. The right formula is essential. If your expecting a payoff, you may have salt in your chemistry.

• freydi
    freydi

We sure are being emotional today.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I wanna find a man to love (all night long and all day and all night and one that buys me things and knows which issue of X-Men Jean Grey Died in -and not the fake clone one- and looks good in a jockstrap and so on) so I'm pretty sure men can love.

*reads the other comments* Oh this was a hetero kind thing, huh? Sorry. Just that, you know, Men DO love is al I'm sayin'.

• freydi
    freydi

QUOTE......."and one that buys me things"........ what else do you want to know?

• Satanus
  • Dagney
    Dagney

(Tried hard not to respond here...)

Haven't figured out whether he is sincerely asking (gulp...) or baiting responses after having a bad date.

If one is looking for a payoff, love ain't there.

Gratefully, there are wonderful "men" that do not look for payoff. (Phew!) Otherwise, the women are out of there.

• GentlyFeral
  • saywhat29
    saywhat29

LOL, freydi, I was joking dude.

It'd be nice but its not necessary. sure everybody thouht about having a sugardaddy/momma once in their life.

• mouthy
    mouthy

(2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) "Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

I think you wrote this EH Freydi???? Well if you really want love . GET OUT from among them (Man of Lawlessness >THE WT) I believe your a JW.... I was wrong for 25 years when I too was with the WT,So I could be wrong by thinking you are in the "BORG". But now I am FREE! I have found WONDERFUL MEN WHO LOVE without sex, I am 80 & the love this lot shows to me is unbelievable Others outside of this thread also,So first stop trying to "bait" folks We are not emotional as you seem to be

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I am the most Wonderful , Loving man my wife has ever met Just ask her..We are in our late 50's, second marriages both , married 4 years and still LOVING each other. TY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit