most disturbing movie scene you've seen?

by knock knock 95 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I can think of a few.

1. I agree with littlerockguy - Last House on The Left. The voilence is too disturbing.

2. The rape of the little girl in "Time to Kill."

3. I don't remember the name of the movie but it came out several years ago, it starred Sally Fields and her teenage daughter (who had a stutter) was raped and murdered while Sally Fields heard everything over the phone. I believe the rapist was Keifer Sutherland.

• 600murray
    600murray

Saving Private Ryan

The scene where the enemy stabs the American in the heart..slowly,looking into his eyes, and he is pleading, no, no no, (the coward is in the stair well and doesn't come to help).

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Schindler's list

when the German army officer shot the one-armed press operator in the head because he thought he was useless to Oskar Schindler.

• dinah
    dinah

Pratt1,

That was "Eye for an Eye", great movie. I love Sally Field.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Didn't like the scene in Munich when the two mossad agents killed the assasin on her houseboat. What a waste of a beautiful woman.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Dinah - Correct.

Thanks

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

There was a scene in Platoon where a US soldier bashes a kid in the head an kills him. Horrible.

• DJK
    DJK

I walked out on Black Hawk Down 15 minutes into the movie. So didn't a lot of people.

• Warlock
    Warlock

In "The Birds" there is a scene where there is someone on the floor, slumped against the wall, and their eyes have been pecked out.

Warlock

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

1. Deliverance - the "man rape" scene of poor Ned Baty

2. Hostel - really gross, disturbing scenes in this

3. American History X - this movie never needed to be made, highly disturbing on many levels, (biting curb, more man rape, all the hate)

4. Exorcist - I don't do well with "demonic stuff", this one was the only movie to ever give me nightmares, and it did for 3 weeks, after I saw it when I was 14. It still disturbs me today when I see it

5. Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning - way too gruesome, and just sick, not really "scary", more just shock value violence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit