most disturbing movie scene you've seen?

by knock knock 95 Replies latest jw friends

• heretic
    heretic

devils rejects has a scene that just goes a bit too far even for me, where they kidnap the family..

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    In American History X when Ed Norton stomps on the back of the guy's head whom he forced to put his mouth on the curb

yeah that got me too..

also there is a scene in The Killing Fields where a guy gets shot in the head at point blank range that is completely unexpected.i remember being quite disturbed at the time

• destructo-girl
    destructo-girl

Maybe not the MOST disturbing scene I've ever seen, but the first one that came to my mind (it really makes me cringe) was that bit in 'The Fly' where he pulls his fingernails off. eeeeeeeeewwwwww. But thats really tame compared to a lot of films out now.

• dinah
    dinah

Devil's Rejects. Rob Zombie is twisted.

I watch alot of movies. The Saw movies haven't bothered me, but Hostel did. I probably won't try to watch Hostel 2. I must be calloused. None of these movies have ever given me nightmares.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Alien- Where the creature comes out of John Hurts stomach while he's eating lunch beats you all!!!!!!!!!!!! No one was expecting that.

• Priest73
    Priest73

My most disturbing movie (not just scene) was Saw (3 i think.) One of the guys at work lent it to me and bet me that I could not watch it. He was almost right. It took me two weeks to get through it. nasty.

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

As a guy - the torture scene in the last James Bond film where Daniel Craig was tied to the chair w/ the bottom cut out... and getting his balls "scratched" - that makes me squirm every time

Morph

• Priest73
    Priest73

dude. you didn't need to go there.

• eclipse
    eclipse

OMG, I had forgotten about that...

the curb stomping scene too, was way too horrific.

• tinker
    tinker

I know this is silly but the Flying Monkey's in the Wizard of Oz gave me nightmares for years as a child. To this day, when I am sick and on cold meds the nightmare returns. Also anything with 'Midgets' please excuse my language, I know the PC term is Little People. I have reoccurring dreams about that little guy in the TV show Fantasy Island

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit