most disturbing movie scene you've seen?

by knock knock 95 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The ending of Open Water.

• bisous
    bisous

I forgot to mention that the scene from Hannibal was more laughably squeamish than disturbing, simply because it was so preposterous. That book and movie was an insult to Silence of the Lambs. (All of course IMO).

• JK666
    JK666

As a diver, Open Water was a preposterous movie, and the final scene was anticlimactic since I couldn't buy into the premise.

JK

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You can't beat a good scrambled brain with capers and lemon juice.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    As a diver, Open Water was a preposterous movie,

Why was that?

Divers get left out in the ocean all the time.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

As a diver, Open Water was a preposterous movie, and the final scene was anticlimactic since I couldn't buy into the premise.

JK

I'm no diver, but I love swimming in the ocean, and it freaked the hell out of me.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The premise of Open Water is very real. The couple on which the film is loosely based was left behind in shark infested waters and never seen again. There are popular dive destinations in the United States, Grand Cayman and other places where divers have been forgotten and left.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

You can't beat a good scrambled brain with capers and lemon juice.

From one sick mind to another...LOL.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The premise of Open Water is very real. The couple on which the film is loosely based was left behind in shark infested waters and never seen again.

That's exactly what freaked me out about it.

I think it's a far more likely scenario then say Saw or Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Casper
    Casper

The end of Saw 3, where the lady's head exploded.... I can still see that image........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit