most disturbing movie scene you've seen?

by knock knock 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

No...I rented it from my local library...then I took a shower.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The movie 8mm with Nicholas Cage. A private investigator is hired to discover if a "snuff film" is authentic or not. That movie gave me the creeps! The snuff scene...the whole scenario!

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

28 days...I didn't know it was a total gore-fest...I didn't make through the first 30 mins. LOL....I thought it was going to be a medical sci-fi movie...I was grossed out for weeks!

• BIG D
    BIG D

me too shops, took my boys and had to leave

big d

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ack I forgot that scene in Braveheart. I've never actually been able to watch that scene through. The one where his woman dies feels awful too.

My favorite scene from that movie, is the one where Robert the Bruce loses his helmet and is revealed to have betrayed Will Wallace. I think both of those guys did a great job if conveying the whole story in a moment without saying a word.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Hasn't anyone seen "Irreversable?"- My god....just....my god......Brilliant film, but definitely the most disturbing one I've ever seen.

I noticed a couple of others mentioned Irreversable also.

I thought I was going to need a Lysol shower after watching the revenge killing in the gay sex club. And then the rape scene. JESUS CHRIST!! No wonder he beat his brains out! By the end of the movie (the beginning of the story) I was actually a bit teary eyed. I have never watched a film that moved me through such a range of emotions. I agree that the film is brilliant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit