most disturbing movie scene you've seen?

by knock knock 95 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

I haven't seen this topic on here so I thought I'd.... hmmm, maybe it's because it's just too disturbing?

To me, the scene in Saving Private Ryan - the two soldiers in the small upstairs room fighting hand to hand to the death (by stabbing). I think that is the most disturbing thing I've seen on screen and there were plenty just in that film alone. Then again, I don't see a heck of a lot of movies.

So what's yours (not counting your home movies)? It's not the Abbot and Costello - Who's On First routine is it??

• Bryan
    Bryan

Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs

When the guy was getting his ear cut off.

Bryan

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's in the movie Deliverance. Nuff said.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Cape Fear when the bad guy bites the chunk out of the girl's face and spits it out!

momz

squeel!

• Gregor
    Gregor

In Apocalypse Now when the water buffalo gets wacked by a big machete. That was real. Good movie but I close my eyes at that scene.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Bryan,I've not seen Reservoir Dogs, only references to it but nothing in depth.

FHN, interesting, my brother said definitely "that scene in Deliverance..." I'm guessing you mean "that scene" too. Me, I'm not a big banjo fan. lol

A friend long ago was, I'm told, absolutely freaking terrified after going to see American Werewolf In London. Said he was terrified that demons were coming after him and couldn't sleep for days. And here I thought it was just a hokey horror film.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Showgirls I shudder just thinking about it, now that movie was just awful ;-)

• 5go
    5go

The Thing, the new one came out in the 80's.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't recall any disturbing moves scenes off the top of my head. Am I calloused?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Am I calloused?

By the looks of your avatar? I would guess yes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit