are we inactive or what?

by inactive? 252 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

You can fool all of the people some of the time ..

You can fool some of the people all of the time ..

Proof positive.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    i want to review the posts and think about things

What is there to think about?

Is it God's organization?

If not, what's your next move?

The elders can't see you here.

Yes it can be overwhelming.

But here of all places you can feel free to think clearly and positively about your future.

All of us taking the time to read your story and comment on it wish good things for you.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I doubt that this thread will get locked down. However, the thread should stay up online. For threads that get locked down, it's usually because it's personal disputes that would draw too much attention and bandwidth if it were allowed to keep going. The only personal attention from the moderators would come in the form of reduced posting privileges (which again, is only invoked in extreme cases).

• oompa
    oompa

oompa here...been working all day....posted first on this strange thread at 7:22 this morning. I have not read any posts except page one from this morning...where most thought this was dang weird and now page 10 where there seems to be some argument going on. I will plow through this later...but everyone needs to get a good nights sleep! I mainly want to read Inactives posts to see if she ever acknowledged how odd and nearly unbelievable her story was. If you have not Inactive...then you need to take a deep breath and try to understand why others may have been inclined to argue with you......good night all..oompa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oompa, you are like a God to me. Great advice, brother.

(Oompa is my twin)

• inactive?
    inactive?

In case you did not notice OnTheWayOut,, i did not immediately lash out here, i tried to talk, and obviously i am tired of being a 'doormat' i think one person put it,, realization comes slow,, but it comes, and it hurts,, so will making a decision,, but you will not let up on coming in here and saying the same endless things, i guess it is what you believe, yes the inbred remark was crude, but i got it,, but you re-explained your theory and said the elders are afraid of me,, wow, i never thought of that, i was too busy being afraid of them... i am not going to 'go postal' as you say, nor have i in the past (remember i was a good little JW pioneer,, and evidently doormat) and some comments in here brought me to tears, and i wrote to others that were kind to me for help, and they encouraged me to 'fight back' so to speak,, my back hurts,, could that be,, oh yes a backbone re-growing!! Maybe I can get beyond this after all..

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    could that be,, oh yes a backbone re-growing!!

It's that kind of stuff that throws some of us off.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

It is truly amazing how far you've come in one day.

Door mat in the morning ..

Tailbone developing in the evening ..

Good show!!

• ChelseaScott
    ChelseaScott

How does "a back-bone growing" throw you off?

• ChelseaScott
    ChelseaScott

Perhaps you people don't realize that maybe after 2 years of being shunned and critizied that perhaps, just perhaps, there always was a backbone there and maybe there has been a thought in the back of this persons mind to do something. Consider that it's possible that inactive just needed to hear some encouragement from people they don't know, because the only people they currently know are the JW's snubbing them. And some of you people replying sound like the critical, ridiculous JW's inactive is dealing with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit