For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The bottom line is, if you know you're dressing in stuff that's revealing, blame only yourself, if guys are gawking at you. Don't act like THEY have a problem.

The bottom line is that some guys are going to gawk at women (especially young women) no matter what they are wearing.

Here's a clue for you: Women don't mind you looking; however, gawking implies weakness and neediness, that's what women have a problem with.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Something just doesn't seem right about this comment...but moving on.

I'm sure when sweetstuff was choosing her avitar, she thought nothing of how it highlights her cleavage. Even the look on her face is saying..."Hey, look what I got..."

I seriously don't mean any disrespect, but I'm being truthful in all of this. People always hate the messenger, don't they?

The look on my face says "Hey look what I got..??????????"

No you are inferring that is what my face is saying, because you are a little boy who has some serious issues with a woman who is confident in who she is. I don't know who hurt you or why you have such an attitude towards women but it's not my problem or anyone else's. Why don't you work on growing a set and acting with a bit of maturity instead of throwing stereotypes about women around like you do your blow up doll, er "wife". Don't hate the messenger k?

• changeling
    changeling

Merry: "Explain yourself".

changeling

• brinjen
    brinjen

Once again you're ignoring my question. I'll repeat it for you. I've had guys staring and hitting on me at work, wearing something very similar to these:

alt

alt

I was doing nothing other than my job, (checkout in a supermarket) and showing professional courtesy. I can't help notice it's usually the same brain dead morons who will also use the "look at how she's dressed" excuse when it suits them.

I'm sure when sweetstuff was choosing her avitar, she thought nothing of how it highlights her cleavage. Even the look on her face is saying..."Hey, look what I got..."

You have got to be kidding.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    women around like you do your blow up doll, er "wife".

LOL! am I the only one that is picturing Dudley Moore chasing that blow up doll around the ceiling??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkiTpA6Lrg

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I was doing nothing other than my job, (checkout in a supermarket) and showing professional courtesy. I can't help notice it's usually the same brain dead morons who will also use the "look at how she's dressed" excuse when it suits them.

High Five Brin. It's so true. But according to NotaNess, you were probably looking at them with a "look what I got" look in your eyes.

• watson
    watson

I don't know...the lady in the second picture kind of has her hip cocked in a suggestive way.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Folks, this is what happens when a person spends too much time reading the buy-bull and having the watchtower and awake-brand toilet paper too close to your eyes. Next thing he'll be starting a thread on why the visitors at the zoo deserved it when the monkeys flew shit at them. "standing as they were looking at them monkeys they asked for it and deserved it!"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well it's nice of you to want us to be more respectable. Same deal with massage therapists - people are always telling us what we need to do to "get respect." I respect myself and I don't really care if other people don't respect me. The truth is that no matter what anyone does, someone will criticize it. So dress to please yourself. As for gawking, women don't mind admiring looks, it's drooling and coming closer to see if you can cop a feel that is so disgusting.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    you were probably looking at them with a "look what I got" look in your eyes.

I must have been, it couldn't be that a lot of guys are just plain perverts...

LOL Seawolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit