For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    RIGHT! Have half the chest sticking out with painted on pants...and women want you to "notice their eyes".

Yeah, it's fashion, get over it.

What about when it happens when the women isn't wearing anything revealing like say a loose pair of black pants and a cotton shirt? (Read my first post again).

• changeling
    changeling

I just want to thank the true gentelmen who have posted on this thread for their intelligent, sensitive comments.

changeling

• brinjen
    brinjen
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you..............Ms Sweetstuff" A perfect part of my topic. Just look at that fine pic.

WTF?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you..............Ms Sweetstuff" A perfect part of my topic. Just look at that fine pic.

Don't ya wish your wife was hot like me...Don't ya

That's your problem isn't it Ness? You are getting slapped by your wife all the time for checking out other chicks and so you gotta blame the women for your self control problems. LMFAO!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll second that changeling, we have some terrific guys on this board.

• watson
    watson

IT'S FASHION DAMN IT!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think it's nice when girls look like this...

as opposed to this...

• changeling
    changeling
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you..............Ms Sweetstuff" A perfect part of my topic. Just look at that fine pic.

Oh, grow up!

What's the matter, did your wife catch you oggling another woman, so you come on here and take out your frustrations on us?

You could learn a lot from posters like BFD, nvr, CoCo, Mr. Flipper, among others who are respectful of women.

changeling

• BFD
    BFD

Are you for real?

Go sleep it off.

BFD

• watson
    watson

NVR, thank you for those.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest