For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Who designated you the dress code enforcer, Nota?

It's true, the way a woman handles herself determines how much she will be respected.

The same is true of men.

But to say that wearing clothing that highlights their femininity and physical attributes means that women are undeserving of respect reeks of puritanical misogyny.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Right you are swetstuff! I can't believe he insulted you that way! Must be "compensating" for his "shortcomings"...

LOL! And that's about the size of it!

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

This is so not a dumb question. It's so relevant in today's times. I didn't attack sweetstuff either, give me a break. Just showing an example.

The biggest point you all are missing here is that, I'm just saying not to get so mad at guys for looking, when you have so much showing. This is not something you need to bark at me about.

And you all are so off in your anylization of me.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What's to stare at? Boobs? After the first dozen or two they all start to look alike.

I prefer kneecaps.

W

• brinjen
    brinjen

Notaness, you still haven't answered my question...

You just don't get it, women dress to look nice for a bit of confidence for themselves, not for attention. If a moron can't see past her breasts, he's not worth knowing anyway.

• watson
    watson
    Start earning it and perhaps you shall get some.

Better listen to her, Nota!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Just showing an example.

An example of what exactly? Please do insert your foot further into your mouth NotaBrainiac, this I have to hear!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I didn't attack sweetstuff either, give me a break. Just showing an example.

And what "example" would that be? She looks nice, there's nothing in her avatar that says she is looking for attention from you.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    And what "example" would that be? She looks nice, there's nothing in her avatar that says she is looking for attention from you.

Oh but I am showing immoral cleavage Brin, shocking I know. LOL Boobies should be hidden as the evil dirty little monsters of lust they are.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just HATE the way women always hit on me when I go out in my assless pants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit