For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

dress to impress, get all slathered up and have your little or LOTS of flesh showing, depending on your blouse, skirt, pants or shorts....that people(men) are not supposed to stare at you?

Seriously, if your at home in your closet deciding which outfit you're gonna wear to work, school or out to play, and thinking how you'll look more attractive in this or that....do you not know that guys are gonna stare at you? But you see these females on occasion that will get all in an uproar when some guy is staring at them....but HELLO...didn't you choose with pin-point accuracy, the exact top that's gonna reveal your cleavage at it's fullest????? Or which low cut pants and top combo were gonna reveal the most front and back mid section.

The bottom line is, if you know you're dressing in stuff that's revealing, blame only yourself, if guys are gawking at you. Don't act like THEY have a problem.

(pulls up lazyboy recliner, sits back to wait for the gates of hell to open up and release 100% pure female rage)

• changeling
    changeling

That was a little creepy NotaNess...

changeling

• changeling
    changeling

Are you in the camp that thinks if a woman dresses provocatively and gets raped, she was "asking for it"?

changeling

• erynw
  • brinjen
    brinjen

It's just fashion, most women dress that way for their own confidence, not to be gawked at.

I've had guys stare and hit on me when I'm not wearing a revealing outfit. Even at work, where I was in uniform (loose fitting black pants and a standard cotton shirt) I've had guys tell me their hotel room numbers. I was just going about my job as normal...

A little self control might be in order.

• karvel
    karvel

Yes I wore a slinky red thing
    Does that mean I should spread
    For you, your friends your father, Mr. Ed
    -Tori Amos

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I don't blame a man for looking, I blame him for not having enough self control to keep his tongue in his head. Oh and btw, dont' blame us when we kick you where it hurts for implying a woman can't dress any damn way she pleases without suggesting she is "looking" for it.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

wooooooot another tori fan............ AWESOME

honestly yall.............. i think women dress to impress other women. same with loseing weight.

i like my wife the way she is........ but she is always trying to lose weight so she can impress her family or friends....... and she can wear anything and i think it looks good on her.

she doesnt ask me anymore tho............. lol cause my answer is YES you look great.

• changeling
    changeling

Me and a gun

and a man on my back.

But I haven't seen Barbados,

so I must get out of this.

• karvel
    karvel

ZOMG see y'all bitches at all 5 florida shows. mmmkay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit