For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

What's the matter, did your wife catch you oggling another woman, so you come on here and take out your frustrations on us?

You could learn a lot from posters like BFD, nvr, CoCo, Mr. Flipper, among others who are respectful of women.

changeling

You hit the nail on the head there Changeling, I think he's feeling "whipped" so because he can't keep his eyeballs in his head and is copping grief for it, its all those evil provocative women's fault. After all, he's only a "man" er, "mouse" so he has no self control over his actions or reactions right?

• watson
    watson

...pictures.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Dude,

That's a really dumb question. Just cuz chicks don't hit on you when you put on that ol' John Travolta, Stayin' Alive outfit.

Get a life, and stop asking stupid questios.

BP

• changeling
    changeling

Right you are swetstuff! I can't believe he insulted you that way! Must be "compensating" for his "shortcomings"...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

NotaNess, take some pointers from these real men here on the board, and one day, if you are a really really good boy, you might be a real man too! Just ask the blue fairy to grant your wish Pinnochio!

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Funny, how I'm trying to encourage the ladies(but not in the easiest of ways), to not dress so revealing, and to actually GET a little more respect from people, instead of getting stared at too much...but I'm the one being disrespectful.

OK, here's some respect that I think you want then...."Please ladies, don't mind Nota, you look perfectly glamorous, cute and lady-like just how you are. When you're out and about and all that guys can see is a piece of a$$ walking by, please pay no attention to those idiots. They should appreciate your mind and intelect"

How's that, am I climbing back up the ladder?

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Just ask the blue fairy to grant your wish Pinnochio!

He already asked but the blue fairy gave him blueballs instead! Better luck next time!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I don't need your respect Notaness, my IQ is 136. If some moron like yourself assumes I am less intelligent because of how I dress, who is the real idiot? You give respect, you get it. Start earning it and perhaps you shall get some.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Here's a hint. All women are beautiful regardless of what their wearing. Treat them with respect and dignitiy, regardless of what their wearing. If they want you to stare, they'll let you know. If not...they'll let you know. But be a gentleman, and don't stare, a quick glance a smile will do.

Really...this is not that difficult to figure out.

BP

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

He already asked but the blue fairy gave him blueballs instead! Better luck next time!

ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit