For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

FINALLY!

I might be able to experience what shunning is like. I've wondered about it, and now it's a possibility here. I never got the love bombing here, but I'll see how the shunning goes. Should be interesting. Will report back when the results are in.

• changeling
    changeling

Ok, you're on my kook list now! I'm outta here!

Good night ladies and gentelmen!

Do yourselves a favor and go out to brunch tomorrow!

changeling

• brinjen
    brinjen

We're not "shunning" you, we wouldn't be posting otherwise, I could say you are "shunning" me, you still haven't answered my question from page 1 and repeated twice since.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    evil dirty little monsters of lust they are.

Oh, I love it when you talk dirty!

Seriously, it's not how a woman dresses, but how she acts, that is the real test of whether you will respect her! Get to know the person not the T&A!

Sweetstuff's avatar.....Siskel and Ebert just called and gave it !

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Oh and FYI NotaNess, many of us ladies here, were subjected to years of being told to be "submissive", to dress "modestly", blah blah blah. And you know something, never stopped the brothers from taking a good long stare, even with ankle length skirts and turtlenecks. So, I for my part, won't ever dress like a grandma again, to be patronized by a group of men who don't want to be reminded of a woman's sexuality or freedom of expression due to their lack of self control. I burned all my jw clothes a long time ago, good riddance to subjection to dictatorship.

Notice how its "dictatorship", interesting isn't it?

• changeling
    changeling

One more thing: Siskel is dead! LOL

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Did you not notice how many of us took up for sweetstuff? We are the ones who felt you were insulting her. Don't make it sound like she is being overly sensitive or has misunderstood your intentions.

You were quite clear. You were insulting and you meant it.

A real apology sounds like this:

"I'm very sorry. I was way outta line. I was wrong".

(((Hugs)) to all of you that did so too. Night Changeling, and Ima going to do that, brunch sounds yummy!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    One more thing: Siskel is dead! LOL

Well I thought it better than saying Ebert and Roeper!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Oh and FYI NotaNess, many of us ladies here, were subjected to years of being told to be "submissive", to dress "modestly", blah blah blah. And you know something, never stopped the brothers from taking a good long stare, even with ankle length skirts and turtlenecks. So, I for my part, won't ever dress like a grandma again, to be patronized by a group of men who don't want to be reminded of a woman's sexuality or freedom of expression due to their lack of self control. I burned all my jw clothes a long time ago, good riddance to subjection to dictatorship.

That is so very, very true. I threw my meeting clothes out for the same reason. Will never dress that way again. Hi five sweetstuff!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit