For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Oh but I am showing immoral cleavage Brin, shocking I know. LOL Boobies should be hidden as the evil dirty little monsters of lust they are.

Oh no! My eyes have been soiled! LOL!

alt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Did you just say the ladies were "barking" at you?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    just HATE the way women always hit on me when I go out in my assless pants.

Ok Elsewhere, I'll stop staring.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

You just don't get it, women dress to look nice for a bit of confidence for themselve, not for attention. If a moron can't see past her breasts, he's not worth knowing anyway.

Something just doesn't seem right about this comment...but moving on.

I'm sure when sweetstuff was choosing her avitar, she thought nothing of how it highlights her cleavage. Even the look on her face is saying..."Hey, look what I got..."

I seriously don't mean any disrespect, but I'm being truthful in all of this. People always hate the messenger, don't they?

• seawolf
    seawolf

I think it's nice when girls look like this...

damnnnn that makes me drooooool...!!!1

alt

• changeling
    changeling
    This is not something you need to bark at me about.

And you all are so off in your anylization of me.

Your opening post says otherwise. You deliberately made inflamatory statements and then sat back to see our reaction. I hope you got your "jollies".

changeling

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Your opening post says otherwise. You deliberately made inflamatory statements and then sat back to see our reaction. I hope you got your "jollies".

He will--eventually. For the time being one hand appears to be on the keyboard and the other hand on the mouse.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm sure when sweetstuff was choosing her avitar, she thought nothing of how it highlights her cleavage. Even the look on her face is saying..."Hey, look what I got..."

I seriously don't mean any disrespect, but I'm being truthful in all of this. People always hate the messenger, don't they?

You were being an ass.

Now you're getting personal and calling into question people's motives and attempting to read minds.

Think an apology is in order?

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Interesting responses...a most revealing thread...curiouser and curiouser...

~Merry

• BFD
    BFD

For FF...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit