Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey there I'm glad you checked in and are doing good. The weight loss is very obvious!!!

The pics of the tongue - Yikes!!!!

I'm glad your happy and your gf is beautiful!

nj

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

sf2233... in case you can't read properly, the post you referenced is not directed to you.

Please mind your own business.

No shit Sherlock. As for the "mind your own business", this is a public forum and you just made it PUBLIC business. I say again, you owe a SEVERE apology to Richie!!!

Edited for the spelling nazi who can pick everyone else apart, but needs work on her own personality

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

So here is where the drama is these days!!!!!!!

cute GF Rich!

purps

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Richie- wow you have lost weight- I'm glad to see you happy, getting healthy and looking great! Your girl's very pretty, you guys look cute together. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was wondering where you've been lately but I see your girlfriend and everything must be keeping you pretty busy these days. ;-)

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

eclipse ... thanks for filling me in on all the things I don't know. You must know me well to know all this :)

I see Richie as an accident about to happen.

You don't have to like my opinion or agree with it ... it just is what it is.

sf2233 ... that would be 'Sherlock'.

• eclipse
    eclipse

ahhh, so you know Richie?

ok, i'll ask him to confirm this..

I'll also ask him if he thinks your 'professional' psychological assesment of him is even remotely close to reality.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

ahhh, so ... I do not know Richie. (sounds like a Chinese fortune teller)

I still think he is a accident waiting to happen.

ahhhh ... so ...

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Not so much eager, as confused by the similarity of writing styles and illogical content. The ease with which I was able to change the name that I addressed my post to without greatly altering the content of my post speaks to this.

Dom and I are fairly close friends and share similar views on a wide variety of topics, so it's not suprising that there were similarities.

I am moved by your interest in my credibility. As I have no interest in it whatsoever, especially on Discussion Boards, please feel free to stand down your concerns. ;)

An error of prejudgement on my part, you came across as someone who took things to seriously. I apologize for jumping to an erroneous conclusion. I really have no interest in your credibility or mine and shant put anymore thought into it.

I look forward to reading your rebuttal.

Unlike Rosalee you seem to be intelligent and deserving of a well thought response. Since I'm at work currently, I'm a bit distracted and will have to set aside time later. I'm not entirely sure I'm dedicated enough to actually take the time (I have a real life I swear!). I would like to apologize for the less than friendly manner in which I responded to you originally and will address you in a more civil manner henceforth.

• eclipse
    eclipse

lol

ahhhhhhhhhh soooooo

(i love asian films, especially subtitled)

right.... back on topic

you can say what you think, but it would be better if you actually KNEW the person you were judging and assessing.

that way you don't make as much of an ass of yourself.

and since anyone (who is well-adjusted) would be insulted if they were compared to a crazy schizophrenic,or an accident waiting to happen,

you really should aplogize because you could be wrong, even if you believe you're right.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

eclipse ... who died and made you Queen Know It All???

You say I'm wrong so .... that's it???

Get real!

caught your formatting .... "could' changes things doesn't it? Cute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit