Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

willy ... take the pumpkin off your head and take a good look at Richie.

Body art is one thing ... he's turned himself into a freak.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

the nature of freedom of expression is down to the individual. as long as your freedoms don't encroach on mine? party on. whatever Richie wants to do with his body is Richie's goddamned business. how quick people are to slap him on the back as you say and congratulate him when he makes stands for his religious freedom, sends pictures of flipping off in the mirror at the kingdom hall or happens to be with a stunning young woman. all of those are parts of his freedom. who are you to say that his reasons have to do with attention seeking or cuz his mommy didn't hug him enough. are you personal in real life friends with Richie? i doubt it. so i doubt very seriously that your judgements of him can hold any water. am i going to clip my tongue? nah. but if Richie wants to and he enjoys it, good on him.

as to being stuck in a year i'm sure that some of your fashions and home decorations reflect the era in which you grew up as well. i'd tell you what i really thought but i don't want to break posting guideline 1.

nuff said. go head Richie.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Don't any of you see Richie is screaming for attention... any attention?

Don't any of you see another Spencer or Danny in the making?

No because Richie is a well balanced, intelligent, thoughtful, caring young man who isn't bitter and angry

and

he is not a pranaoid schizophrenic unlike the two people you so wrongly compared him to.

Rosalee, when you stop offending people here and start making comments that actually have a basis in reality,

I will throw you a party.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

eclipse ... at one time you all applauded Spencer and Danny ... very recently so.

Now do you see where I'm coming from?

• eclipse
    eclipse

When the hell did I do so?

I have never backed up Danny, more the opposite. I never once backed up any of his insanr ideas.

I wont even go to his website because his posts are enough to give me high blood pressure and I have the opposite. LBP.

And I sent condolences to trevor because of my misplaced faith in ONE PERSON.

proof that your perception of reality is seriously skewed!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Please, you obviously haven't read any of his posts! Richie is a very intelligent young man, who is making decision to change his appearence! IMO its not for me, and I do think to some extent there is a desire for attention. But your statement is a bit over dramatic!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Rosalee, I don't know you, but I have heard of you. Mostly from people laughing at you behind your back. Do you know Richie? My guess is NO. Well I do! Richie is one of the kindest and most human of any human being that I have met. You owe him a severe apology for that comment.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

eclipse ... at one time you all applauded Spencer and Danny ... very recently so.

Now do you see where I'm coming from?

Blanket generalizations are rarely reflective of the truth.

As for Richie, there is a very large culture of tatoo and body modification. There are entire websites and magazines and even conventions. It's a community.

I see Richie as moving on, he's found a different group outside the witnesses and from the look of things he's happy. Given the amount of sorrow that he had to put up with inside the organization I would say I'm happy for him.

From previous posts I know that Richie has a good entrepreneural head on his shoulders and these modifications may limit the avenues that he can explore his business side with. But it's his life and I see absolutely no comparison between Richie, who rarely posts here let alone about witness activities to Danny Haszard who have let a obsession consume his life.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

My perception of reality is right on target.

When I say "you all" I thought you'd realize I meant the posters on this site.

If Danny had that affect on you, did you speak up and try to warn him and others of the problems he had? ... or did you just ignore his nonsense ... much like everyone is doing with Richie?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am thinking "Rosalee" may be our next WACK-O here! She tell us how BAD we are but, keeps comin back to judge others. All I have to say is .......SHUT UP ROSALEE!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit