Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Richie,

Great pics.....until the last one. Please, give your poor body a break for a while will you? No wonder you're losing weight, how do you eat with that wound?

r.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It's so nice to hear from you, Richie. So happy that things are going well for you!

Jeannie

• *summer*
    *summer*

I am fairly new here. But it is so refreshing to hear a happy story:-)

As for the piercings, tattoos, tongue splitting and all...well...as Lennon would say "Whatever gets you through the night, it's allright, its allright"

Wishing you the very best:-)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

RICHIE!!!!! Awesome pictures and the weight loss is VERY OBVIOUS!! Good for you! Your lady is beautiful and I applaud you for marching to your own drumbeat...........very few people in the world can, as it can get lonely sometimes...........keep us posted more often if you can!

Hugs,

Terri

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your girlfriend is gorgeous! She looks like fun and isn't afraid to mug for the camera (but if I looked like her, I wouldn't fear cameras either!) so I imagine she is lots of fun.

Your tongue is freaking me out. . . but I am lucky, I can just click off the page:) You told us your ears could go back to normal. . .is that possible with your tongue? How does it affect you verbally?

Redheads and the rest of us pale irish types have a lot of fun in the sun, huh??

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

congrats on your weight loss! I am trying to run to slim down a little bit too.

• zack
    zack

Man! The split tongue! The ladies gotta love that! (Ummmm. special lady)

• forsharry
    forsharry

I just have to say that I TOTALLY dig the tongue. :)

that is very sezzy. :) ...and it is VERY obvious to me about the weightloss. You're looking good...nay...happy. And that is the most awesome thing of all. :)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Richie!!

I am glad things are going so nicely in your life! I did flinch a bit when I saw the second "tongue" pic----how long does it take for something like that to totally heal? Wow.....I can't stand a canker sore when *I* have one......hard to imagine what THAT must have felt like!!

Have a great Halloween!

hugs,

Annie

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey Richie!! GREAT to hear from you. You look fantastic. Looks like you are more comfortable, too.

You wrote: The whole Trevorgate thing... and Danny Haszard... whew. Well, that's what I get for straying away from the board for so long.

Remember when there was a short-lived rumor that *you* were a figment of someone's imagination. LOL. I had forgotten about that until just now.

Keep up the good work.

I don't really understand all the body modification but do understand your drive for individualism.

We've missed you. Congrats again on forging your own life.

-Denise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit