Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

willy ... take the pumpkin off your head and take a good look at Richie.

Body art is one thing ... he's turned himself into a freak.

Correction: you think he's a freak. Personally, I like and respect Richie as a truly fantastic human being. We happen to have similar views on body piercing and tattooing but not the same. With the exception of my tongue bars, my visible piercings are removable for work reasons. Likewise I keep all of my tattoos in areas that can be covered for work as well. By many standards tho, I am considered a freak. In a town I used to live in I watched people take their children and cross the street rather than walk past me. I've seen what I looked like at that age and it's not scary. The issue lies with the small minded, judgemental and fearful people who are unable to accept differences in others. In reality they are in more danger from their fellow yuppies and churchgoers than they will ever be from me or Richie.

ps - that's not me in my av

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

OK Richie .... here goes.

Just like 'most' of the nice folks here I'll tell you what you'd like to hear.

You look absolutely fabulous!!!!

Nice tattoos!!!!

Nice girlfriend.

Nice nuts and bolts all over your face!!!!

Nice huge earrings!!!!!

Nice split tongue!!!

Why, anyone would love to see you on their doorsep to take their daughter out on a date!

There now... forget all the terrible things I've said in previous posts.

You look wonderful ... dawling!!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

CoolHandLuke,

the nature of freedom of expression is down to the individual. as long as your freedoms don't encroach on mine? party on. whatever Richie wants to do with his body is Richie's goddamned business. how quick people are to slap him on the back as you say and congratulate him when he makes stands for his religious freedom, sends pictures of flipping off in the mirror at the kingdom hall or happens to be with a stunning young woman. all of those are parts of his freedom. who are you to say that his reasons have to do with attention seeking or cuz his mommy didn't hug him enough. are you personal in real life friends with Richie? i doubt it. so i doubt very seriously that your judgements of him can hold any water. am i going to clip my tongue? nah. but if Richie wants to and he enjoys it, good on him.

This is just a nonesensical tirade that has little to do with the issue at hand

as to being stuck in a year i'm sure that some of your fashions and home decorations reflect the era in which you grew up as well. i'd tell you what i really thought but i don't want to break posting guideline 1.

Again, you clearly miss the point of my post, so let me state this again. I can throw away flared trousers, I can throw away giant tie knots, I can throw away home decor, what cannot be thrown away is a tattoo. Get it?

the nature of freedom of expression is down to the individual.

And this of course is a principle that can equally be applied to those who oppose your views? Then why the angst?

If you fear being censored by moderators, feel free to PM your insults, though you should be able to express your point of view, if it had any merits that is, without breaking posting guidelines. ;)

HS

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

One thing that should be put into consideration when Tattooing and body modification or piercing is that are bodies change over time are skin changes and so forth

So what might be cool and outrageous today overtime might be regrettable and ugly latter on in life.

I personally don't believe the outside exterior of a person is the thing thats makes them cool or desirable for that matter.

I think coolness comes within from a persons character and personality and everything on the outside is mostly redundant and superficial.

Maybe thats the thing that all of us including myself should thrive to change.

Just thinking out loud........ my comments are not to be considered to be a put down on Richie

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

A little eager for an argument Hil? I won't be held responsible/given credit for CHL's statements. I intend to respond to your post when I have some time to read and consider it all. You appear to be somewhat intelligent, but I recommend that you don't confuse which of the Kilted Brethren you are addressing as it draws from your credibility. Especially if you are trying to use disparity of reasoning as your weapon of choice.

Edited to add: I see you caught your mistake and changed it. I will take time to consider your thoughts and respond when I have a few more minutes to do so.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

There now... forget all the terrible things I've said in previous posts.
    That wasn't an apology...TRY AGAIN!!!!!

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

sf2233... in case you can't read properly, the post you referenced is not directed to you.

Please mind your own business.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

bigwilly,

A little eager for an argument Hil? I won't be held responsible/given credit for CHL's statements. I intend to respond to your post when I have some time to read and consider it all. You appear to be somewhat intelligent, but I recommend that you don't confuse which of the Kilted Brethren you are addressing as it draws from your credibility. Especially if you are trying to use disparity of reasoning as your weapon of choice.

Not so much eager, as confused by the similarity of writing styles and illogical content. The ease with which I was able to change the name that I addressed my post to without greatly altering the content of my post speaks to this.

I am moved by your interest in my credibility. As I have no interest in it whatsoever, especially on Discussion Boards, please feel free to stand down your concerns. ;)

I look forward to reading your rebuttal.

HS

• eclipse
    eclipse

rosalee,

since you dont know richie

and you dont know danny

and you dont know trevor

and you dont know anyone else here to make any kind of sound judgement

why dont you spare us your prejudice?

ignorance makes even semi-intelligent people look stupid

if you have bothered to read any of his posts, which i doubt you have,

you would read that he is a happy young man.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Rosalee......LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Telling people to mind their own business! You are a real peice of work lady!!! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa! You are RIDICULOUS!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit