Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

thank you for keeping us up to date on your life.

Keep on doing what you're doing...living your life. Your great.

lisa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey babe! I know we chat via facebook but I thought I'd stick my noodle in here and congratulate you on the weight loss once again and reiterate if Janet ever gets bored....well she knows where I am !

I hope you are still making arrangements to come and see me at New Year! There's a thread in my topics about it.

Good luck with the suspension or did I miss it already?!

Love you, Nina x

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Richie! I actually remembered to hop online at home last night so I could see your pics. You are indeed slimming down and looking good man! I dig the tongue split as well as all of your activity pics. How much does that girl have to pay you to improve her image?

Anywhoo, thanks for checking in. When's your west coast tour again?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Richie,

And Hillary-Step just gave me a compliment. I can die happy now.

Now don't get carried away. I complimented you on taking steps to lose weight and get healthier, not for the mutilation you put your body through so that it might impress onlookers.

HS

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    I complimented you on taking steps to lose weight and get healthier, not for the mutilation you put your body through so that it might impress onlookers.

Sooooo, if Richies personal changes fit societal (or your version thereof) norms it's good. If his vision of himself involves modifying himself it's bad? Wow

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hey man...

It's Hillary Step, my bestest buddy on here. I'm willing to walk with a slight compliment, even if he said through gritted teeth!

I'm having a cake made just for this occasion!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Watchtower was right.

Apostates speak with forked tongues.

Great job on the weight Richard!

Glad to see you happy and posting.

Take care,

Open Mind

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Is everyone except Hillary Step completely whacko???

Don't any of you see Richie is screaming for attention... any attention?

Don't any of you see another Spencer or Danny in the making?

How can any of you look at what he's doing to himself and say ... great to see you ... good looking g/f ... nice earrings .... nice tatoos ... WOW!!! a real split tongue ... does it hurt??

Won't anyone tell him the truth??

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Won't anyone tell him the truth??

I have no reason to lie to RR and have stated my true personal opinion on this thread. When you remove your head from your ass, learn to think for yourself and stop viewing the world thru a small, misguided, conservative pinhole, you may actually appreciate the art of personal adornment and expression.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

bigwilly,

Sooooo, if Richies personal changes fit societal (or your version thereof) norms it's good. If his vision of himself involves modifying himself it's bad? Wow.

What a load of guff! The whole point is that tattoos and bodily modifications are actually in fashion at present, so they fit "societal norms"! That IS my point. Why allow others to dictate what is fashionable and what is not? How is that being "individual"?

Any "modifications" that a person makes to their bodies, including fashions of any sort, they do for the benefit of onlookers. The difference between flared trousers and giant tie knots and tattoos etc. is that one can be thrown away and the embarassment from having worn them is delegated to memory. Alas, with body modifications and tattoos, the memory's are there for all to see, as Richie will find in thirty years time when the world has moved on and he has 2007 stamped all over him.

I certainly will not join in a Richie "backslapping" routine and encourage him in this orgy of bodily mutliation, just as I did not encourage him to ignore his obesity on a thread a couple of years ago which resulted in a furor of attacks on myself when I suggested that his future would not be a healthy one if he did not take care of his weight issues.

I am very pleased that he is taking his health more seriously. Unlike many posting on this and past threads, I actually care about this kid. He is intelligent, driven and deserves a happy future.

That this Board is made up to large degree of sheep who are happy to have others dictate what is hip and what is not, is not my problem.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit