Just a little Update...(with pictures)

by RichieRich 151 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Richie. So happy that things are going well for you! I guess you will send her what you sent me LOVELY FLOWERS!!! She is beautiful!!!

Now as your Granny!!!!! STOP cutting your self up!!!! Split tongue !!!! Oh you naughty boy GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!! I love you lots even with half of you gone> fat! flesh ,Tongue Dont cut another thing OFF- You MAY be using it XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(HUGS))))

• Fleur
    Fleur

OMG dude. Love to see you smiling, but the split tongue! ACK! You have way stronger a stomach than I do LOL

Stay happy- and keep living life with people who treat you well!!!!

hugs

essie

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Rich, your split tongue is over the top. Somehow I get the feeling you will be in showbiz or we'll be reading about you in the future. I must admit you got my attention with that. It makes me curious to know what you will be looking like 10 or 20 years from now. I don't put anyhting past you anymore. I reckon that you are an artist who feels your body is your canvas. Well you certainly are entertaining. It's not something I would do, but it is refreshing in way, to see someone that is different. I think you are a kind soul too. I hope that part of you, never changes.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks everybody!!

• poppers
    poppers

Your weight loss was very obvious to me; you're looking great. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your new life.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Congratulations on all the healthy changes. I'm not so sure about the forked tongue thing, but if it makes you happy, then be happy. I will pass out if I have to click on the link with the blood. Be well!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Dude you need some serious help!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Rich,

Great job on the weight loss! You look great man!

Now... about that tongue.... Wow. I had no idea you could do that. Is your speech different?

Take care dude, and that is one beautiful woman you have there!

Bryan

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Very pretty gf.

You look happy.

You look healthy.

I don't get that thing with the tongue.

Be well.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Nice! She is a doll, and so are you. Pumpkins are not evil!! Imagine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit