My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

OK, so I haven't posted in months... this will get a laugh... you mean that Trevor wasn't real, nor Linda? Shit!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    OK, so I haven't posted in months... this will get a laugh... you mean that Trevor wasn't real, nor Linda? Shit!

Actually only partially correct. Trevor is real. Some have met and spoken with him. Linda and her friend Marion, and Garith and Julie M, were [I think] fictional characters in his soap-opera conducted on this stage. Linda married him, two months ago contracted cancer, and died two weeks back. Only problem - there was no Linda. A lot of people were taken in - including me. A lot of emotion was wasted on a fictional story. Jeff

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

This is the first comment I have made on this story and probably will be my last. I had chatted with "Marion" on Gabbly and pmed a few times back and forth. "She" was a Christian, and I thought I might have found another friend in JWD land. It leaves me with a strange feeling to think that I was taken in.

However, Trevor, if you are lurking here, I want to remind you of something I said in a message. When your strength fails you, turn to the Lord. Now for something new: You are in need of Him now in your life more than ever. No wrong is too great that He is unwilling to forgive. He is in the business of healing broken lives, and that includes yours too. I pray that you will will reach out for help and healing.

Thank you to those who have shown a Christian spirit of love towards the un-loveable. Jeff and Grace, you guys are wonderful!

• observador
    observador

Here's something that doesn't make much sense to me:

He's talking about the possibility of people showing up in his place. Now, if he is a true con artist, he wouldn't divulge his real address, would he? Unless he's a super hyper dumb con artist.

Or am I missing something?

Mary, you're such a big sista. LMAO.

Observador.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Unless he's a super hyper dumb con artist.

Hmmmm That has got my vote. ^

But did you see a picture of the guy?? He could have at least combed his hair.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I know he has given out his address and someone here did a search and a Trevor Spencer was, indeed, found at that address. However, how do we know that 'Trevor' didn't take that person's details to make him seem real? I know some people here mailed him cards and presents and some even money - which he said he received - so that part of his story could really be real. However, it does seem strange that he should give out such personal details when he's running a con.

What, for example, was to stop someone who just happened to be in the area calling on the off-chance that Linda was at home? It just doesn't make sense - unless, of course, he really is delusional.

Ian

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    unless, of course, he really is delusional.

Exactly Ian, I think he is. He seems to be a lonely man that was looking for attention and it all got out of hand. Anyone on this site never ever tell a lie? Thought not. I really hope he gets the help he needs.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ian it is his real address, otherwise he wouldn't have known what the gifts were that I sent. The best liars weave a lot of fact into their fiction. He would have just said she was at the hospital and couldnt receive visitors if anyone had popped round.

I spoke to him once again on the phone last night - really to tell him that I thought what he had done was very low and that he had truly upset some here and to see if he actually sounded really sorry. And honestly he just seemed more worried about whoever here said something about baseball bats and that he was thinking of contacting the police to which I snorted and said something along the lines of don't be ridiculous. So that's that then.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Heck Crumpet - I thought you was gonna tell us you'd been round with a baseball bat lol!!

His response says it all doesn't it?

Not bothered about the aftermath of his actions - just what might happen to him.

We should maybe give him another name - I was thinking something like 'David Platt'!

• Clam
    Clam

LOL @ David Platt.

I ran that picture of Trev through the face recognition software were were playing around with recently - http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

He came out as Donald Rumsfeld.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit