My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Trevor you are one sick and arrogant bastard! Not only did you lie to us daily but now you come with excuses for those lies. I'm not buying it and neither is most anyone else here just as I'm not buying that you aren't lurking here any longer.

Everyone keeps telling you to get help, so did I, but you know what Trevor fwiw I think whatever is wrong with you, for whatever reason(s), you are not fixable, not in what's left of your life time. I only wish people like you could be branded on your foreheads so everyone will know to stay clear of you. Course that would hardly help in the Internet world but point is you are a pathetic person and beyond salvageable.

I'm done with you and I'm done with posting to any threads about you as I have given you all of the time I am willing to give to you as of this posts.

Good riddance Trevor.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

nvr,

I'm intrigued, considering the short time you have on the forum.

I suspect that "Siamsa" has posted on this Board before under another account.

C'mon Siamsa - 'fess up.

HS

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

H_S,

I can honestly say that I have not posted on this or any other similar forum. What I appear to have brought with me was a rather jaundiced eye and a good nose for 'polished turds' !

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Siamsa,

I can honestly say that I have not posted on this or any other similar forum. What I appear to have brought with me was a rather jaundiced eye and a good nose for 'polished turds' !

lol....We must have attended the same "chop-shop".

HS

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Jeff,

Hey, good attempt for closure...I just missed all this and I am too tired to go back through all the threads. I have this to say:

Most, here, I believe are as up front as possible. If any one wants to visit me: just drive down Nellie on the North side of Monett, MO, pull in and we can have a cup of coffee. Give me a week notice, though, or Mrs Williams will kill me.

I have talked to several: I, as I said, have known Brant Jones all my life, AK Jeff: he is real, and, there are many here that, if you wanted to you could have lunch with....look at all the photos on the "fests" if you do not believe me.

Ex JWs are, as a group, the coolest folks on the planet....I have told many that. The whole "Trevor" deal...no matter what the truth is about the man (?), is a sad abnormality. So, I just blow it off as the hoax it was and continue, as I can, to encourage and invite those thinking of stepping into light and freedom....It is the best we can do or hope for...

Yours in this Struggle,

My take,

V

• Es
    Es

LOL mary that was great

es

• Dansk
    Dansk

I don't believe Trevor's lame excuse for a minute. I don't believe he was even at Hillsborough that tragic day. It's now a case of 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!' I just can't believe anything he says now.

Simon is right:

stop giving him any more attention.

There are now around 4-5 threads all talking about Trevor and he must be lapping up all the "attention". Just because he doesn't post here anymore don't think he hasn't got some way (or someone to do it for him?) of accessing the information.

It was a good but disgusting hoax (as many hoaxes usually are). The man has drunk tea/coffee in my house and with myself and others had a meal in a restaurant just around the corner. He was a pleasant enough person but, I believe, very lonely. He appeared to me to be the sort of person who doesn't make many friends - if any - and so he conducts elaborate charades.

Like Linda, I think it's time we buried him.

Ian

• Mary
    Mary

I agree Ian......but just one more thought: Everyone should be on the lookout for Trevor's new troll account called: FULLOFSHITNOW.

• undercover
    undercover

I go away for awhile and come back to see these threads about this. I had to go back and do some catch up reading just to see what the hell was going on.

I guess this is another lesson to everyone to not believe everything we read, no matter how much we want to believe it.

What all this experience with Trevor boils down to is that he needs help and this charade was a call for help. I hope that he is truthful about working things out, though who can believe him now?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Cricket is my first love, sports wise, and I'm a Derbyshire supporter

Football wise I support Chesterfield

So who was he supporting at Hillsborough?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit