My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now I must share with you an event from my tortured past that has haunted me for the past 50 years or more.

It all happened on my fifth birthday, it was also the day I started school.

There I was for the very first time leaving the company of mother at home and I remember well the feeling of sheer terror as I entered the gates of the school. I turned and looked at my mother, she was smiling, yet i could feel no muscle within my face wanting to smile back.

Then, it happened - I was attacked! a group of boys grabbed me and, twisting my jacket, they tied me to the school railings. I heard the school bell ring, everyone just seemed to vanish, and there was I on my own for the first time and tied to railings. I couldn't move, I couldn't flee from this scene of horror.

I stayed that way until recess when I was 'claimed' by teachers and taken into the warm confines of a classroom.

That day has haunted me ever since. I completed basic schooling in high school but have never had a happy feeling about school. I wish I could be different, I wish the memories would go away but nothing works.

Please don't be angry with my modding actions - I'm a tortured soul. You must forgive me. I'm sorry.

• Mary
    Mary

Now Ozzie----since you're 'fessing up, admit it: There is no Mrs. Ozzie, right?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Please don't be angry with my modding actions - I'm a tortured soul. You must forgive me. I'm sorry.

LOL...Poor Ozzie has PTSD. Those damn 5 year olds!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

No, Mary, I'm a dreamer.

Actually, there is a Mrs Ozzie who many have met and she's just beautiful - I didn't have to make her up.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary just sent me this link( as I was away) & being an old silly broad -I couldnt find them ALL. Scully helped me with some. Simon I know you didnt want to bring it up again.
    But... I did want to say. Lets remember to forgive our enemies,he surely thought it was fun...I was in the bombing in the 2nd WW. Lost my daughter in it. Saw MANY bombs falling. ( I guess that is why I am NUTS!!!!) But maybe he is so lonely he has to make up imaginary people...
    How fortunate we are!!! We have had much fun on here..... I think MOST of us love each other UNCONDITIONALLY-so lets keep it up. We did tell him it was UN.......Didnt we. ? I dont care if he returns the money or not...I learned another lesson, my daughter Susan ( gusgus) granddaughter# 1
    & Grand-daughter #2 & Mary that all posted on here has been telling me for YEARS
    STOP GIVING MONEY AWAY---my family say "your giving away my inheritance" LOL
    Sorry folks to bring it up. But I want you all to know ( because I have had SO many e-mails saying how sorry they are for me & loving me ) That I am fine those that pray should pray for TREVOR SPENCER

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm just happy there are posters out there with his actual home address.

Payback's a bitch Trev.

GBL

• bluesapphire
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Grace, dear soul, you were surely given the correct name at birth.

Your faith and love is real, and so appreciated here. Thank you for being the good soul you are.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, dear soul, you were surely given the correct name at birth.

Your faith and love is real, and so appreciated here. Thank you for being the good soul you are.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff what a lovely thing to say about me. Time to open the window for the big head, OOPS no it is raining,!!! I will throw out my chest, I DONT THINK SO!!!! Love ya lots!!!!

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

For me, I"m really angry-- or was. Now I just don't give a shit. That was a sick thing to do, no matter what has happened. I know I wasn't the only one to shed tears, and loose sleep.

Karma is a bitch....comes back threefold!!

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit