My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Crumpet if you speak to him again can you please ask him if he has returned Mouthy's money. Or better yet, if you have his phone number, please pm me and I will ask him myself.

BFD

• Scully
    Scully

BFD:

I'll be in touch with Mouthy again soon and I'll make sure she lets everyone know when (if?) the cheque from Trevor ever arrives. When (If?) it does, Mary and I think it might be a good idea to bring it in to the local RCMP office to determine whether it is a good cheque or not. We don't want her to take any more chances on losing money to this bugger, and once the RCMP is involved, they can contact Scotland Yard or Interpol, and go from there.

• BFD
    BFD

Sounds like you're all over this like white on rice. lol

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

NOW NOW Children!!!! No I did not get the money back yet!!!! & I really dont want it back... I have been told for years I am too soft!!! believe all I hear & the old saying "Fools Rush in Where Angels Fear To Tread" thats me. Being the ONLY one to send money!!!!!
    So leave the guy alone.... I am sure he is afraid now there has been so many threats to him. Dont we want to show LOVE????
    You all show it to each other ,,lets forgive & forget. IF I get the money back you will all be the first to know I will call Scully to tell her how it came etc: But lets kill the thread about Trever....
    Yes I have also been called "BOSSY:" ALL my life it is hard to quit!!!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I ran that picture of Trev through the face recognition software were were playing around with recently - http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

He came out as Donald Rumsfeld. "

Was that the face with - or without - the stringy hair?

Regards,

Jim TX

• Clam
    Clam

Jim - strangely, with the dreadlocks

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Don't get me wrong ... this Spencer guy has problems.

But Really !!!!! the RCMP .... Scotland Yard .... Interpol!!!!

They would laugh you right out the door. Grace has asked that everyone forget about it. Likely it will bring to light that the check for for a whole $5.00 or so. Give it a rest.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    They would laugh you right out the door.

I don't know about other places, but here in Canada fraud and other computer crimes are taken seriously. I've done forensic data recovery for the RCMP on a few occasions, and they're very serious about computer crime.

Letting people off the hook just serves to embolden them.

W

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Exactly what crime did Spencer commit?

Did he ask for money?

I don't know ... just asking.

• BFD
    BFD

Well look what the cat dragged in!

ROFLMAO!

BFD

Share this