My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Just taking this communication from Trevor at face value, I don't see much genuine contrition, and only a bit of an apology towards the end of his story, almost as an afterthought.

He immediately goes on the offensive, and is both arrogant and dismissive of everyone on the forum, saying,

I did monitor the forum over the last couple of days periodically, but I'm not going to bother with that again.

He gives all the appearance of being the wounded victim here, starting with describing the hate mail he's received. I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever - he's received enough, undeservedly, before the fact. He doesn't even acknowledge that what he did might have hurt people.

I believe he is a congenital liar.

• journey-on
    journey-on

He's probably laughing right now at how gullible some of you are buying into that "poor me" thing again. "Poor Trevor

witnessed such a horrendous scene 18 years ago. Let's feel sorry for him again. How horrible. No wonder! He surely

needs our understanding and sympathy! Yes, the poor man is sick. Oh, I hope he gets the help he needs."...........Balderdash!!!

He's playing you for fools once again.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You're right and they passed it on to us! lol. Sad isn't it? Glad I didn't ride those trains. W.Once

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Put me out of my misery Gary and tell me what the little slashes next to your name denote?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Its the Celtic symbol of Awen meaning Divine Inspiration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awen

G /|\

• Satanus
    Satanus

Every scammer/crook/drug abuser has a sob story. They can be mostly true, partly true, or total bs. Even if his sob story is true, it's not the problem or responsibility of people here to deal w it, or it's results. He's a messed up liar. It's because he's messed up that he lies. He hasn't had any treatment since the incident, so, why believe him? He's still the same.

S

• happehanna
    happehanna

This man will be back on this site.... with another sob story before long, with another alias....he is an addict IMO

Do not buy into it. He is a loser and a liar

• horrible life
    horrible life

He does still like sports. Even after all the poor man has gone through.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/143015/2570357/post.ashx#2570357 on Sept 27,07

Cricket is my first love, sports wise, and I'm a Derbyshire supporter

Football wise I support Chesterfield

AND He started a Thread on Oct 6, 07

Rugby World Cup: England beat the Aussies again!

Post 1712 of 1750
    since 24-Jul-05

56 y 7 m 26 d

Rugby World Cup Quarter Final result

England 12
    Australia 10

We are the champions!!!!

and others to follow about how England had beat Austrailia, and even about France losing. He sure was excited!!!! If I had been through such a horrific event, and has PTSD, I don't think, I would ever want to watch, any sport, being played in a stadium. It would just be too hard to bear.

I am a huge college football fan. And even when Oklahoma Univ. Beat Texas, a couple of weeks ago, even I didn't start a thread about it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Can someone post the photo he sent with the scribbled-on wig?

That might give some perspective.

• BFD
    BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit