Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i bungee jumped in north thailand when i was 18

i have 2 burn scars on my right leg, one on the back of the thigh and one on the calf, from an iron falling on me when i was 2. They don't look like regular scar tissue though. the skin is normal it's just like a stain.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Burgertime,

I am a believer.

The drunken heineken shot did it for me.

Thank you.

The Oracle

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I play the clarinet. I am equal handed but at a young age was "encouraged" to use my right hand and thus tend to favor it but when I broke my right hand & fingers, I wrote and lived my life thru the use of my left hand, so it is still there. I train deaf dogs (teaching them thru sign language and vibrating collars)

• bebu
    bebu

I make biodiesel. Our basement has a processor and a series of barrels for settling, washing and drying for making the stuff, and I put the whole thing together after 6 months of reading and planning. I make biodiesel 2-3 times a month and my husband uses it in his Jetta TDI. I've been making biodiesel for over 1 1/2 years.

I roast coffee, too, with a tweaked George Foreman rotisserie.

bebu

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

bebu,

That is very cool.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

bebu - really cool. I've read about biodiesel. Jeanniebeanz - think we might be related? I like really feminine things (I collect pink depression glass for god's sake) but every job and personality test I've taken says I make decisions and think like a man. Maybe I just think like a human.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Six Finger, Six Finger, Man Alive! How'd I Ever Get Along With Five?

alt

I think this was a 60's toy.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I am easily embarassed.

I love Cheerios and organic yogurt.

• XOCO
    XOCO

I don't describe myself to often but for a black chick i like punk/rock/and heavy metal music. rock on.

XOCO

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I always eat popcorn with a spoon!

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit