I'm what's called a pool shark.

I like chess.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Nope Jeannie it's for real! Promise!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Burgertime,

Are you sure your not a graphic designer...it kind of looks like a very good photoshop job.

Please confirm if this is real. And if so, I'd like to know if you it causes you any trouble - or if you find any advantages to having such an interesting web feature. ie - swimming, etc.

The Oracle

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Not really sure how I can possibly confirm this?? The only thing I can think of is taking a picture with my hand next to my face

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Wow... very unusual, indeed! My little boy was born with pinky toes that cross over the top of his feet. "special toes" :) so far they haven't given him any trouble. Just have to buy shoes with lots of 'toe room'.

• changeling
    changeling

Sylvia: I've heard Anne Boleyn had three boobs. Can you shed any light on that?

changeling

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I found one other picture where my hand is actually out....honestly I never think about it so I am kinda surprised I don't have more pictures of my hand....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

edited to add I was obviously drunk in this picture

• Gopher
    Gopher

I believe you BT !! I think this would hardly be something to just make up and reveal to the JWD world on the spur of the moment.

It's just as believable as Sylvia's "six finger" account earlier in the thread, which I have no reason to distrust.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea with pictures there really is no way to *prove* I have it but I do, and it doesn't effect anything except playing guitar. I can't over extend for tough chords.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Well, that trumps my belly-button revelation, Burger Time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit