Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

My passion is the sea, and I have been sailing since age 13. I would really like to live aboard, sail the world, and have trained for it.

I find celestial navigation very challenging.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Passengers almost always suspect that I am the murderer

I can see that rather easily.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Okay, here's something that will identify me to anyone who suspects;

My first name is identical to my surname. For instance, William William.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Tribalgirl -- I finally understand your nickname here. So you're not from a native "tribe"! Is the dancing you do also called "Oriental dancing"?

Worldtraveller -- Yes I heard that Vancouver is a prime area for making motion pictures. I've never been there, but the pictures I've seen look beautiful.

Sad emo -- You've gotten to the core of why I don't trust any religion.

Gregor -- Thanks for sharing. Have you ever heard of the Minnesota Zephyr? It is a slow luxury dinner-ride in a restored train, travelling along the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, complete with a troupe singing greatest hits of the 1940's and 50's. http://www.minnesotazephyr.com/

Oompa -- Sailing? Cool. Do you like the song "Cool Change" by Little River Band? I do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXwFs7uQY4

• Gregor
    Gregor

The Murder Mystery rotates 4 stories. Gets really boring after a while. Sometimes when there is a passenger who is obnoxious I will point them out to the actors and they will become the muder victim. This is done by putting a sticker on their chest that says "I'm dead"

• ninja
    ninja

I'm probably one of the most anti-social people there is.....I can't talk to people on the phone...don't have a mobile phone.....got a mobile recently (to get a free ps3) and gave it to my daughter
    I put worms and frogs in my mouth when I see them....won't go to the doctors even if my arm is hanging off.....rap eminem songs at karaoke without looking at the words....hate seeing bullying....hate cliques....as I wrote yesterday...my wife says I am an intelligent homer simpson and a conundrum...wtf!!.....oh yeah and I always count words in my head to make sentences that make 19 letters....i.e..."new world translation" is 19 letters....I have done that since I was little.....apart from all that I'm a weirdo too.....oh yeah...here is a JWD update....linda is STILL dead.....Ithankyou......ninja

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

*I was once interviewed on a nationally broadcasted television show.

*I was appointed Ministerial Servant at 17 years of age.

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs. Flipper is a great dancer. Loves to dance to the blues at clubs with hubby. Also Mrs. Flipper loves to hike in the mountains . She is in better shape than most 25 year olds. Mr. Flipper collects old early 20th century framed art prints of mountain scenery, fishing art, hunting prints, rivers, lakes, flapper 1920's women. We have about 100 on our walls. Also, Mr. Flipper enjoys fishing and hiking in the mountains, and photography

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

My belly-button is off-center, by maybe an inch and a half.

I live with the great-nephew of the godfather of Phrenology. And yes, we have our own Phrenology reference head made of porcelain.

• changeling
    changeling

I was 43 years old when I had my first dental cavity. Have had only 2 total and very tiny at that.

I have double jointed elbows.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit