Public Talks To Be Discontinued!!! (NOT! - see page 8)

by minimus 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini! You have always been true blue in my book even though you show up as a red dot. ( I remember when you, your red dot, used dance )

Moms get older and we can expect them to misunderstand some of the things that they hear.

You are well respected here. I know you will follow through and get to the bottom of what actually was said and that should be good enough for all of us here.

Blueblades

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Boring talk or no talk, I will not be in attendance.

• heathen
    heathen
    Minimus has something like 2,222,561

I think there's more than a slight error in that number . LOL

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Minimus . i sure you heard wrong. or you just didn't understand what you mom was saying. just like you couldn't undderstand my posts to you. I think you need to see a DOCTOR AND GET THERAPY. Either your just a warped attention getter or your completely nut's . iF i WAS YOU i'DE GET OUT THE YELLOW PAGES, AND LOOK FOR THE NEAREST NUT HOUSE . and you need medication. lots of it... john p.s. still posting from your job stealing your employers time? john mini your about as SHARP AS A BOWLING BALL. ROFL

• minimus
    minimus

John, I own the company.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Johnny cip, your attack on Minimus is completely uncalled for. Why don't you go take a grammar and punctuation class before you write your next post.

Bobbi

• minimus
    minimus

Bobbi, thanks but I hope you don't get bombarded with pms now!

• JH
    JH
    John, I own the company

Is that the Remington Company

• Satanus
    Satanus

Johnny

They are probably missing you in kindergarten, already. Better hurry back.

S

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Public talks could end if they have to sell all the kingdom hells due to sex abuse lawsuits - ('persecution' in JWspeak).

Sorry if someone already touched on this. I don't have time inclination to read a 7-page thread on a rumor that I hope is true!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit