Public Talks To Be Discontinued!!! (NOT! - see page 8)

by minimus 149 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

The WTBS said that is what would happen, and now they are in effect going to "make it happen".

Not surprising...That's how Jah does it!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I like this thread. Minimus has something like 2,222,561 posts (possibly slightly fewer ), but is willing to freely admit specific error. That is so very different from JW elitists.

We keep each other in check and we don't allow threads to run too far down false trains of thought before bringing it back in. Still, we benefit by entertaining the pros and cons of a possible change and keep ourselves agile-minded enough to respond whichever way the whimsical winds may shift that blow mightily from the hind quarters of the Governing Body.

Thanks for your response, Minimus. You help to confirm I made the right decision to leave.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Auld Soul. Like I said, I try not to misstate facts or repeat error. I pride myself in being honest and would never purposely make up something. Lesson learned.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In view of all that's happened on this thread, I'll never drink 7 Up again.

• minimus
  • eclipse
    eclipse

I will!

• minimus
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Just messin'.

Your grace is admirable, min.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

And to all a good night......!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    whichever way the whimsical winds may shift that blow mightily from the hind quarters of the Governing Body.

Now, that's the best one I've read in a long time.

Don't cry, Minimus. I LOVE 7-up. After all, it's the un-Cola.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit