What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nah,

I've straightened out.

• flipper
    flipper

BEKYBKS - What date in October- if you don't mind me asking ? I'll check you out in my book and post what it says briefly ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm a virgo.

• beksbks
    beksbks

10/2

• John Doe
    John Doe

I was born in the cusp of a foal wind's furry as the horsing tide crept upon a new parade, and the crusty snot in father time's raw nose pulled loose a bleeding scab and drizzled puss down the mustache of a bosom bird's leaking honey appled soul. So says the beetles dunging in the faded meadows.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Holy f*** JD,

Can I have some of what you're having right now???

• beksbks
    beksbks

I just knew that about you Doe!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Leo. Rawr!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm a virgo.

I'm sorry.

• flipper
    flipper

BEKS- In the book it states under your date Oct. 2nd under the subheading, " Your Secret Self " this :

" Your inner sensitivity may not be immediately obvious from your outer personality. You are sympathetic , and with your strong feelings, you can identify with others' problems and reveal your potential for deep compassion and universal love. When you are able to view people and situations from this larger perspective, you can be very giving and detached , trusting that life will spontaneously fall into place in it's own time. This awareness helps you avoid the need to control everything and becoming too serious , rigid, or frustrated. "

" Although friendly and caring, you can also be a person of extremes. When inspired, you are amusing, loving, and spontaneous, with a childlike sense of fun. You take life as it comes and have faith in the moment. If you allow yourself to become negative, however, you are in danger of becoming too self-sacrificing or sliding into self-pity and overindulgence. By finding a healthy balance between the material nd the spiritual , you can find a wealth of inner love to help you overcome obstacles and make your wishes come true. " Does that sound like you pretty much ?

Under the subheading " Love and Relationships " for this date it states :

" Gregarious and friendly, you should find it easy to make friends and gain admirers . Because you are romantic , the expression of love, whether personal or universal , is likely to be very important to you. You are often willing to make great sacrifices for love ; nevertheless, guard against doing things strictly out of duty, as this may cause you to feel unappreciated. As you may need the steadying influence of a stable partner, it is necessary to be very discriminating before you finally settle down in a long-term relationship. You are particularly drawn to intelligent and creative people. " So- Does THIS sound like you ? Thought you might find it interesting ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit