What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

WHEREWASI- So you are married to a Libra man as well ? Cool ! My wife is too ! Aren't they hot !!?? LOL! What is the birthdate of your husband- just out of curiosity ?

FHN- Thanks for the link- I'll have to check it out and copy it ! Thanks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

OF COURSE things ring true.

its all general and sweeping statements, that everyone aspires to.

jesus tittyfucking christ

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i dont believe someone could come out of the witnesses and become a catholic.

someone coming out of the witnesses and having anything to do with astrology is utterly astounding, however.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Scorpio married to a Libra.

Hopscotch

• flipper
    flipper

HOPSCOTCH- You are Scorpio married to a Libra ? What BD is your hubby ? Just curious. PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Flipper I've PM'd you.

Hopscotch

• flipper
    flipper

HOPSCOTCH- I PMed you back also. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• caliber
    caliber
    i dont believe someone could come out of the witnesses and become a catholic.
    someone coming out of the witnesses and having anything to do with astrology is utterly astounding, however.
    jesus tixxyfxxking christ

Do you know what I find astounding & unbelievable ? (strictly from my personal viewpoint of course ) that a person

who comes out of the witnesses could now use language that would more commonly be used by a trucker or sailor or

hard core inmates !

• flipper
    flipper

Just thought I'd bump this thread up . Might be fun for some to post their birthdates. I'm a Libra- Oct. 15th

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hey Mr. Flipper! I`m new here so I`d love to play!!

I`m a sagittarius and my chinese sign is monkey...make of that what you will...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit