ANY UK FUN LOVERS

by Cordelia 218 Replies latest members meetups

• llbh
    llbh

I can not do Scotland but if you have any down south ie London area I'd like to come llbh

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

just seen this..sounded good till i saw it was in Scotland!! lol.

Why do i always miss the ones in the south east

• Gadget
    Gadget

Scotland would be good for me, I'm less than an hour from the border!

So when are we meeting up? Any weekend in November except the 10+11th would be ok for me, but how about an early aposta-christmas party on Sat 1st December? Its just after most people get paid, but early enough to not interfere with other plans people have for the holidays?

Paul

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Besty and I would be up for a meet in London....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

London area for me too.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Ok guys and gals, I'm going to take the torch and run with this.....

So, Sat Nov 24th or Sat Dec 1st?

Curry or three course meal at Cafe Des Amis in Covent Garden for £20 a head (or something similar)

I want replies quick and fast as it's going to be a challenge (more difficult that the trivia game...) to get organised this close to Christmas....

And who's definitely coming?

Over to you all.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Sat Nov 24th or Sat Dec 1st

Hi sweet pea. I think both of those dates might be okay for me so I'm happy to fit in with the majority. And as for Covent Garden - great choice. Was there just a few weeks ago and it's real easy to reach by tube.

I don't know the Cafe des Amis but for everyone's reference this is their site - http://www.cafedesamis.co.uk/ Looks very nice if a bit 'fancy' for me.

Nic'

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

We are good for London Curry, 1st Dec. Will be bringing up to 5 people, will let you know how many if you go ahead.

• iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight

I wanna come too, but I don't know anybody . I'm a newbie. What are the rules?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    What are the rules?

No rules. Preferably you'll be an XJW but you can bring friends/ spouses/partners. Don't worry about being a newbie. We'll soon make you an oldie

London, Scotland, the Midlands, I don't really mind. The MIdlands would probably be better for most as it's central. Just a thought.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit