ANY UK FUN LOVERS

by Cordelia 218 Replies latest members meetups

• avengers
    avengers
    Something needs to be organised.

I'm with Ian on this one. I miss you people. I'm longing to meet many of you, like Ian.

So when are we all going partying?

If it was up to me ASAP, but the money has to be there too for many of us. Andy

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Andy,

I had good news from the hospital yesterday. The medication I'm on has been reduced and already I'm feeling the benefits - so I should be strong enough to attend any Apostameal! It's good that this thread keeps resurfacing as it's the only way anything will get done.

If we don't hurry up and get something organised soon it'll be Christmas and people just won't have the time or money to attend. So, what's it to be, soon or early next year?

Ian

• Gadget
    Gadget
    If we don't hurry up and get something organised soon it'll be Christmas and people just won't have the time or money to attend. So, what's it to be, soon or early next year?

There hasn't really been much on this year (I had to work the weekend of the bbq in Norway), so I'm quite keen on meeting up with everyone soon, maybe some time in November? And how about when we meet up then we see about organising a bigger one for next year so people from further afield have more time to plan to come?

• mrbloo
    mrbloo

id be interested in this,but i live in scotland!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Lets go to Scotland ------- love it ------- glen of tranquility that's for me.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mrbloo,

Scotland's fine with me, too. I'll go anywhere - but somebody do something.

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Cordy you should just organise it and see who turns up - not every fest has to be massive. Some of the best are the ones with just one or two gathered together! Right free2think? ;-)

I'm working on getting well for December for the fest in Dallas although I will be there no matter what. The ticket is bought.

I think if something did get organised in Scotland though Xena and LT and mini XLT should be consulted as I know if they could they'd love to see some friendly faces.

• Xena
    Xena

Scotland would be nice.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Bubble and I are up for it definitely - the Apostacurry was such a success, it will be hard to emulate but let's try!

Due to heavy work commitments we would need to know well in advance when the planned meeting was going to be, but as to where, we are free and easy and should be able to travel wherever to meet you all.

All the best

SAB and Bubble

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Scotland for us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit