ANY UK FUN LOVERS

by Cordelia 218 Replies latest members meetups

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

well lets arranage one even if its amsterdam?

me and Sirona can arrange one in manchester but nots sure if its bit far for everyone.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i'm in london and would love to meet up if you do anything here.

• Dansk
    Dansk

BTTT

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Manchester or between Manchester and London is great for me. Can't do London itself I'm afraid.

• Maddie
    Maddie

I would love to meet up with you all but it would depend on location and date. London or thereabouts is best for me.

Maddie

• Dansk
    Dansk

I live in Manchester but it seems to me London is favourite. At the last Apostameal (the Apostacurry - which was a great success) a number of people came up from London and other distant places and stayed over in hotels and B&Bs. I think it only fair that those of us up North are prepared to travel down south if we are able. I know Nic was hoping to organise something in London - and the Midlands was also mentioned.

The thing is SOMEONE has to do SOMETHING! So, who's organising it and where is it going to be held?

As Claire and I organised the Apostacurry I would advise keeping this thread coming to the top. It was our experience that to let the thread slide is allowing many UK posters to miss it. Therefore, let's keep this thread coming BTTT.

Hoping we get somewhere.......................

Ian

• Dansk
  • bluebell
    bluebell

I'd be up for something. I live in the midlands so can get pretty much anywhere.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well i live in Norway at the mo, but could arrange a visit to England or Amsterdam if such a gathering was organised. It'd be great!! To actually meet my cyberspace ex JW buddies would be just cooooooolll.

Just name the place & time......

• Gadget
    Gadget

So when are we all going partying?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit