ANY UK FUN LOVERS

by Cordelia 218 Replies latest members meetups

• fifi40
    fifi40

Hi Mike

If its any help my hubby Phil is coming with me and he was a little apprehensive at first.........never been a JW.........born and raised an atheist........so she wont be alone in her 'what to expect nerves'.

Fi

PS See you all laters

• besty
    besty

thats great news MIKE

I love it.

Please all be gentle with me also - I have a hangover. Ouch.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Me and Claire will be setting off to the station soon. Great News about your wife Mike! See you all tonight!

Paul

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Mike, that's wonderful news. I really am looking forward to meeting you and Sam (how could she not be wonderful with a name like that!).

And looking forward to meeting you all. No need for partners to be anxious, we'll have a blast!

Sam

• free2think
    free2think

Thats sp great Mike. I cant wait to meet you both. Im a bit nervous too, so Sam will be in good company, lol.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Great news Mike,

Bubble and I can't wait to see you and everyone else tonight!

We were a bit nervous when we decided to go to the famous Apostacurry last year in Manchester - but we needn't have been. We had such a wonderful evening and met lots of new friends - in fact Ian and Claire are a wonderful couple we met there and we now consider them amongst our closest friends.

See you all tonight - and don't be nervous!

Ian and Marie

• ninja
    ninja

enjoy your apostapasta

• iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight

I am so gutted that I missed Saturdays do, how did it go? I was supposed to go to Manchester yesterday but it was decided (not by me) that leaving at 4pm on Saturday was a much better option.

did everyone have fun, and get drunk and tell Jdub stories...

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Iveseenthelight - see the 'London Apostanoodle' thread for all the gory details.

It was great, you missed a treat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit