Our PO just confess to one of us: He doesn't believe anymore

by outofthebox 84 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

How many are you??

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    We went out to celebrate after the ministry!

He told you this while being in field service? Ok, now you're just making shit up!

• KW13
    KW13

WOW nice one.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    WOW nice one.

Thanks! I'm wondering if this is Mad Martian in disguise. Hey buddy! Shouldn't you be spending more time getting your Watchtower studied for the meeting tomorrow and less time playing w/ us?

• tinker
    tinker

I don't know how much of OtB post we can believe, like he said, too bad they didn't have a recording device. But I do know many active duds do not believe it's the Truth any longer. I have been completely out for over 2yrs but a few friends still stop by. Most to 'encourage' but some, 3 different active duds have openly confessed they Do No Believe EverythiYng. One is an elder, one a MS. On seperate occations all have asked openly why we 'quit' After a few comments from us, they have spilled their guts. We usually get out the scotch or wine bottle, hold their hand as they talk into the wee hours. We assure them we will keep this confedential and that we understand the delema they face.

The thing I have a hard time being understanding of is that they continue to preach from d2d. Handing out books and mags and TEACHING what they do not believe. I could not do that. I questioned things, did the research and Quit. It was the most difficult thing I ever did. Lost all ALL my so called friends but at least I could look myself in the mirror and know I was not spreading lies.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I think Otb is playing all of you. Are you a troll Otb?

• Mary
    Mary
    PO: You know what? This may sound apostate... but I want to tell you something. Ok?

Oh bullshit. No active Witness---especially the Presiding Overseer----is going to tell another Dub that they have apostate leanings----especially when they're out in Service!!!

Anyone believes this tripe, and I've got some swamp land in Florida to sell you.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I think Otb is playing all of you. Are you a troll Otb?

His/her/their lack of counter responses to the continuous question answers it for me!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

outofthebox:

Please excuse us if we seem to be a suspicious lot. If you are genuine, then as you spend more time here you will understand our suspicious nature and you too will grow a BS detector. If you are not genuine, then please understand why we have serious doubts and suspicions.

Why would we be suspicious?????, except we have been lied to by the Watchtower Society and its Governing Body....sometimes for our entire lives....so it is hard for us to trust again, especially a brand new poster who claims to be a multiple..... give us more details about yourselves (without giving yourself away, we understand that)..then we might be more inclined to believing you.....(that is less suspicious).

If your story IS true, then its a damn good one..... but I agree with Eclipse on this one.....

Some of us are still IN...some even as elders....I lurked for years...YEARS..before I signed up and then waited a bit longer before posting. So your pattern is a bit suspicious. Sorry. But hang around and learn, OK? Unlike JWs, we are generally....generally, I said, not a judgemental group.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "how many times did I use the word 'suspicious' or 'suspicions' in this post?" Sheep Class)

• yesidid
    yesidid

I think many of you are being very harsh.

In our sixty years of association we (mainly my husband) have had many people confide that there were things

they did not believe. That includes elders and CO's.

I do not find this difficult to believe.

Can't you give the benefit of the doubt? If you did how would that hurt you?

BTW Welcome Out of the box!!!!!

yesidid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit