100 Good Samaritans needed

by Trilobite 132 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Wendy,

Yes, I've already apologized for asking my question.

Thus the reaction to your post. Also you mentioned a "glaring curiousity" on your part. How did you think the people mentioned would react, knowing you were not only naming them but glaring at them?

Good joke, Wendy! A "glaring curiousity" does not mean I was "glaring at them." Besides, glaring at someone in a computer screen wouldn't do any good, would it? And it was a glaring curiousity - to me. I also apologized for my wording.

English is my first language, and I should have worded my question more appropriately. And I have apologized.

The main subject of this thread was monetarily helping our web friends, even though we don't know their real names (at that time.)

The side issue which is now overshadowing it - is my question which was not allowed to be asked - and my wording. Assumptions were made on the meaning of my words - and I have apologized for asking, wording, unspecified meanings, posting, and interrupting this thread.

, I still see no apology from you, not a sincere one.

And how does one deduce sincerity through a computer screen except through words? How many times, and exact which words should I use, to be construed as sincere enough to meet the rigors of web justification?

So, now - again - my utmost, sincere, apology for offending any and all persons, known, unknown, the spouses, girlfriends, families, etc., of all persons, for unintentionally offending them so greatly. As I've already brought out - it was not my intent. I tried to explain my intent behind my question, but I apologize sincerely for that too.

I apologize with all the humbleness I can show through my computer screen. It was not my intent to insult, as I've brought out. I had no hidden agenda, as I've brought out. I didn't mean to disrupt this fine thread, as I've brought out.

Here is my blood to all who want it. I apologize sincerely.

Can this thread now return to the subject of Farkel & Mr/Mrs Maximus and helping friends?

Thank you. And if it needs to be said another time - I apologize.

waiting - who is trying to make it abundantly clear that she apologizes sincerely.

• larc
    larc

boys and girls,

Does this mean the fighting is over? I certainly hope so. Can we all make up and be friends. You know, it is a beautiful day in our neighborhood. Won't you be my neighbor. (I think Mr. Rogers is insipid, but I couldn't resist.)

bboy,

I think it is very clear as to how to proceed.

1. Send money directly to the address that Farkel provided. Use any damn form of money you choose: cash, check, money order, or a large box of pennies from your piggy bank.

2. Send money to AlanF to be rerouted to Maximus.

What part of this don't you understand?

I know these remarks were not very Mr. Rogers of me, but it all seems very clear to me.

• kilroy
    kilroy

Okay, now I know how to send to Farkel, but how do I send to AlanF for Maximus? Is there an address. I don't know computer stuff so it will have to be snail mail.

Kilroy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit