100 Good Samaritans needed

by Trilobite 132 Replies latest jw friends

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Intro,

Of course you're right. I just wanted to move the thread up to the top and also see if we could set the WTS an example. Many here are nonbelievers.

T.

ps: edited; one part Preston's post emphasized that actual acts are more important than talk. That's partly why I posted it here since we all like to talk about stuff so much.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Perhaps it's better then if all non-JWs are in it together, regardless of religious affiliation or lack of it..

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

We now have 5 contributors and $80.00 a month. Even if you can't contribute and support the concept, please help by keeping this post at the top...

One of the posters who I'm suggesting we help is Farkel who has posted on his plight. The other has not posted about it but is well known and loved by many.

thanks,

T.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

bttt

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

we're flagging....bttt.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Wow,

We are up to $120 per month with 8 respondents. Some is targeted specifically to farkel since other are helping the other needy one privately.

Guys, let's show the WTS what LOVE really is, atheists, agnostics, gays, Christians, fundamentalists and all. Let's bury our diffs, if any, and get behind our friends......

Challenge: Make this bigger than the UN thread and we can help others of our posters who are needy......

T.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

I'm blown away, man oh man, sheesh,

Now we have $130.00 a month with 9 respondents. 91 to go. If you can't contribute then, if you support the idea, then at least please push this post to the top for the next 14 days. If you can do the same!!!

If you are a known poster in dire straits then also email please.

The internet is not just about information, it's about ACTION too.

E-Grassrootivism

T.

ps; if you know farkel alert him to this thraed.

• proplog2
    proplog2

What is Farkel capable of doing for a living. Perhaps this may be a way of helping. What IS his situation. I want to help but I need to know what's going on. Feel free to E-Mail me.

Thanks.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Propolog,

I cannot answer that really. Only Farkel can. I am asking for help for a man who was, last night, talking about using a rope, and on this forum. At this point I care more about sending him a liferaft than asking him what he can do. The second case is less urgent, but still urgent.

Best,

T.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Where was Farkel talking about using a rope!!!!!!!!!

show the thread please, if you can?

concerned,
    essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit