• Sassy
    Sassy
    quote by: bigdreaux
    yeaqh, see, i didn't make it further up than your neck. lol

sure you did.. there was just a delay

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    AND, once again, I proved my point!

Anyone else notice a naked woman in the Avatar? Hmm. Wise proverb: Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Anyone else notice a naked woman in the Avatar? Hmm.

I can see your point, but sweetstuff, is this a dating website w/ the avatar being my profile picture? No, it is not.

Wise proverb: Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

I seem to recall a recent thread questioning why women are so catty w/ each other.

We could go back and forth all night between ourselves making points and counterpoints. But, I am not here to argue or make biting comments directly toward certain people. If someone asks a question and is looking for others thoughts and opinions, that's what they will get...thoughts and opinions. If you took my comment personally, I apologize. It was not directed toward you, it was directed to the female sex in general.

You have a pm.

• Twitch
  • educ8self
    educ8self

Although it depends on how you use it, a big part of it is people rely on this standardized system for something that is supposed to be very individual - although a lot of them probably don't really care as long as they get a hottie or something. I don't care if it's eHarmony or how sophisticated and complex the system is, if you are not reducible to a profile or a set of questionaires then it is only good as a beginning point - and not so good at that judging by these kinds of experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit