Online Dating

by FreeGirl2006 78 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Purza--The majority of my dates from online have been very nice. Keep encouraging your friend. I just go into each date with the attitude that I am there to have fun & meet people. I never expect Mr. Gorgeous Sweep Me Off My Feet (although, I am perfectly willing to meet him).

Tnangel73--I loathe the men's ads that start off "I am so lonely...." I am like--get out there, go to a ball game, chat up people at the bookstore. I am with you, I am very busy, no time to be lonely, but would like male company on occasion. These guys scream LOSER and you are right, they want you to have no life that does not involve them. The other guys to look out for are the ones that see that I am a business woman and they want a sugar-mama! Give me a break! I work my a*s off and these bozos think I am going to let them mooch off of me????

Keep'em coming ladies--I don't feel so alone now.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the sad thing, is, these lines do work on alot of women. that's why guys use them.

alot of my friends are like that. i just roll my eyes. i'm not hot stuff, but, always dated beautiful women. my friends would ask how i did it. i'd look at them, and say, well, talk to them like a human, instead of a sex toy.

i will say this, though. when i used to cruise dating sites, it always cracked me up when women would have a pic of them looking all slutty, and then say, i just want to be respected. am i the only one that finds irony in that? lol

• Purza
    Purza
    Purza--The majority of my dates from online have been very nice. Keep encouraging your friend. I just go into each date with the attitude that I am there to have fun & meet people. I never expect Mr. Gorgeous Sweep Me Off My Feet (although, I am perfectly willing to meet him).

Thanks FreeGirl. I will let her know. However, I think she may get spooked if she gets some weirdo sending her messages.

Purza

• R.F.
    R.F.
    it always cracked me up when women would have a pic of them looking all slutty, and then say, i just want to be respected. am i the only one that finds irony in that? lol

lol, no it's not just you that finds the irony. That once again shows why guys say some of the things they say to women continuously.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Sweetstuff--we should double date sometime--I bet we would have a lot to laugh about.

Collegegirl21-yup, had a few of those lines myself today. *barf*

Bigdreaux--the online ads are full of ironies. My personal favorites are the big fat men looking for the trophy girlfriend--skinny & gorgeous!

RF--What is your most successful line with a woman?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I have had relative success ... made friends with many women ... but no chemistry with any of them.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sweetstuff--we should double date sometime--I bet we would have a lot to laugh about

If I ever take a trip to Virginia, yer so on! I almost pity the guys though.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

in all fairness, women can be just as cheesy as guys. we have our fun laughing at you all too.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

alot of my friends are like that. i just roll my eyes. i'm not hot stuff, but, always dated beautiful women. my friends would ask how i did it. i'd look at them, and say, well, talk to them like a human, instead of a sex toy.

And that Gentlemen is the key to success!

• R.F.
    R.F.
    RF--What is your most successful line with a woman?

Well....i've never really used any lines with women. I've been approached by them for the most part with only one leading to a long-term relationship. I think I need to be more assertive though, I feel like i'm invisible now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit