Online Dating

by FreeGirl2006 78 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

See what I mean, girls!

WAC, honey, I hoped you would be OK w/ me proving a point here. Don't worry, the ones of my lower half are for your eyes ONLY

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I try to avoid posting pictures that show off my cleavage.

W

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i feel kinda sad that the girls here feel the need and are so proud to show tits, boobs, cleavage, whatever.

I know men like that. And trust me, I threw my bad boys around for attention. And that is what they got. There is just something about advertising yourself that way and then being upset that you dont find better men.

I think the women here are smart, intelligent, brave, have a deep desire to share and have alot to offer in a relationship. Do men really need to check out the tits, before they can find any of the rest of a women out?

You want a good tasteful man, post a good tasteful pic of yourself.

oh, geez, this sounds judgemental, its not meant to be that way at all

purps

(of the I wonder if these are big enough class?)

• R.F.
    R.F.

sweetface, maybe i'm of the minority among guys, and I may be thought of as a liar in this instance, but your face got my attention above the other pic.

RF

I typed out about 5 things to reply to your question.

I have a really difficult time with men in this area.

I tried to change to fit in,

When I think about it too much, it makes me sad

I'm so sorry to hear that purps! Hopefully one of the good fellows around here will come along and steal your heart.

One thing i've noticed around here as well is.....the women, at least the ones my age, typically go for the guys that will treat them like crap. The ones that will hit them, talk bad about them in public, and just outright disrespect them any way they can. I feel so sorry for ladies around here.

R.F.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

And just look at the ad that pops up on this thread. LOL!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper
    Are there any good dating stories out there? Purza

This happened to me a few weeks ago..............

A beautiful and sunny day in historic Ironbridge.

The old riverside town was full of sight-seeing families, and provided the perfect setting to make the first meeting with a lady I've met via Flirtbox.

We met at noon on the bridge itself, and then went to a nearby street cafe for tea al fresco. We chatted for an hour or so; the talk was easy and light.

Following tea, we opted for a walk upstream to the local park to look at the flowers in bloom. We talked some more about family, values and swopped funny stories from our pasts.

Then I became aware of the sound of a police siren. Seconds later a police car drove through the park and pulled up at the waters edge. Two more cars followed. I joked that ther police had come for my companion, as the police helicopter hovered overhead.

And that's when a corpse floated past, face down in the water......

I kid you not.

As we stood there a-gawp, the body of a adult in a sweater and wellington boots floated past at a slow walking pace. Face down. In the bright sunshine of a July afternnoon.

The police piled out of their cars and watched.

And so the body drifted downstream at a gentle walking pace. Past the ranks of families on the wharfage. Past the children, and under the packed Ironbridge itself, and on downstream.

My companion joined the police in ushering families onto the other side of the road, away from the spectacle.

http://www.shropshirestar.co.uk/2007/07/fisherman-finds-body-in-river/

Good, huh? I originally posted that on the Flirtbox DB. The lady and I spent quite a few nights together over the following weeks, and although we've gone our separate romantic ways now, are still friends. So no regrets there!

tim

• avengers
    avengers

I tried dating-sites, but they're not for me. Like I said before. The ExJW women I think are the best.

I've been divorced now for 8 years. I wouldn't mind some fem company.

Andy

• fedorE
    fedorE

Has anyone here ever tried telephone dating through chat lines? When i left the JWs i didnt know anyone so I met most ppl through that service and it was the most fun i ever had.

• Xena
    Xena

I've had good, bad and indifferent experiences with online dating. It's easier to connect with people online than in person but isn't necessarily a quick fix in finding a relationship or perfect match. I think that is something some people perceive it to be and that is why they get a bit jaded on it. Hate to break it to em but you still have to wade thru all the frogs to get to your prince.

As regards to pictures, use one that conveys who you are. If you are comfortable with showing cleavage normally then why wouldn't you show it in a profile picture, regardless of the feedback you get from men who apparently can't get past it. Like someone else stated if nothing else it helps weed out the floss you wouldn't want to date anyway. Thankfully there are some men who "get" the idea that a woman can be comfortable with her body and without making them a slut. Unfortunately you have to also deal with men who don't get it in the process which as I know can be irritating and creepy at times.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You have two PMs, purps.

One for each...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit