Online Dating

by FreeGirl2006 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Sweetstuff, of the I got T*ts and I ain't afraid to use em class.

Put your money where your mouth is and post a of them (classy pic of course)

<-----dragonlady of the been there done that class, and yes those are mine!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Actually my pic shows some cleavage I believe. And yeah, they are mine too! lol

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

My son Aaron met his Gal online a couple of years ago. She's from Indonesia, he currently lives in Texas. He went overseas at least three times to spend time with her in Person. She came here to Ohio in July. I like her very much. They seem like a good match. They were married at the end of July. I think it can work.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have this picture on a personal profile right now..

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeaqh, see, i didn't make it further up than your neck. lol

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Being in the dating scene for 2 years now, I have to agree with bigd. It seems most men don't know how to talk to a lady, let alone treat one!

What some of you are saying about your emails is nothing more than cyber cat calling. I think we all know the chances they have to meet a woman with that approach!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Exactly, kerj!

Are there no gentlemen left in cyberspace?

• samiam2b
    samiam2b

This is a funny thread. I feel like a veteran. I've been there, done that, and have the T-shirt to prove it. ;-)

I met my wife online a number of years ago. I was the first she met from online dating-but she was in the dozen range for me. We chatted online for several weeks before the first phone call. Talked on the phone for a couple weeks before meeting. Once we met, it was all over with. Profiles came down and we spent all our free time together.

No matter how horny you might be you have to wait a 'little'. Not playing games and hard to get but to find out if the other person is psycho FIRST! Take my word for it, it is worth it. Girls can be stalkers too ya know ;-)

I have friends who have some interesting ways of measuring up a girl... many of them are 1-10 scales, that include two-digit decimals. Another one you can demonstrate... hold both hands out in front of you with your thumb tips touching. Now extend your pinkies at a 90 degree angle (almost like I love you in sign language with more angle than Hang Loose)... if a girls backside won't fit into that space he won't date her. He was a doorman in a high end trendy night club of a large city so he saw plenty but cold rarely bring anything to show it off... but doesn't care. He won't compromise. I'm ok with that, since he was good friends of my wife before we met-although she would have passed that pinkie test. ;-)

A guy (girls too?) will be worried that you don't look like your picture. Say some things that reassure him that your picture is recent (less than 6 months). Some will want to know the shape and overall size of your body-so they can picture you (some will do other things with that info). I say give them that peace of mind then move on to the intellectual stuff. If you can't hack it or they have wierd excuses and stories, go to MOVEON.org!

Finally, don't tell your whole life story in the first week. Don't be coy or play games but don't try to tell the other person everything right away hoping to weed out anyone who won't like you in the end. That will freak them out and will put you in the psycho category!

Cheers

samiam2b

PS: I am formerly known as Dr. Sam, like Johnny the Love Doctor (WKRP)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Some men who have no respect for women, will show no respect, regardless of what the woman is wearing.

I am sorry, sweetstuff, but I disagree here. Guys, no people, people are going to respect you when you respect YOURSELF. If you are wearing clothing, in a pic or on the street, that is very revealing, you are giving the impression that you are looking for attention. Women show off their bodies to get ATTENTION, whether it be good or bad. Back me up here, guys. I am attaching 2 pics. I bet you won't even get past the t*ts to even look at my face.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

sweetface!!! i thought those pics were only for me!! i feel used

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit