Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

KS:

ever dump them back in the vat of grease so they would appear to be fresh

yep....see...the nuggets were supposed to be in the warmer for 20 min. timer goes off, new nuggets go in the vat, 10 min later timer goes off again, old nuggets go out, new go in the warmer...so in theory a nugget was never supposed to be more than 30 minutes old....I think the record was 2 hours and change. At that point a quick dip in the fryer was imperative.

but when you make too many nuggets cause the manager says so then blames you for wasting nuggets, you do what you must...but that was over 20 years ago....(course back then you actually had to know the price of things and you shouted grill orders over the counter to the cook....none of this pansy technology where it takes 15 steps and an IT degree to order a coke and a burger.)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "rarely eats fast food anymore" Sheep Class)

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

eclipse:

How did you ever stand all that beeping?

back 20+ years ago I dont think we had all of the dummy alarms they have now. an employee actually had to know things...like how long a burger took to cook, what all the prices were instead of hitting 15 buttons and needing an IT degree to comprehend the little flat screen just to order a grill order (McChicken, no mayo, only lettuce)...grill orders we would just yell back to the cook....and usually they came out correct, unlike now, where an order has allegedly been "Double checked for quality" and even has a little sticker on the wrapper and a copy of the grill order stuck to it...and my damn mcchicken sandwhich still has fu*king mayo on it! now you see why I dont go there hardly ever.

oh...something else you dont know about snakes? Snakes does not go through drive through anymore. Cant McDs and the rest afford to run 100 feet of fiber optic line from their drive through order box to the cashier inside so they dont sound like the adults on a Charlie Brown cartoon? (wah wah wah waaahh wah). I once ordered in the drive through this way:

Snakes: "I'd like to order a wah wah and a large order of wah wah and a regular wah waah wah wah" (muffling all the key words with his hand)

Cashier: "could you repeat that please, I could not understand you"

Snakes: "NO! buy some fiber optic line so you can hear me. I'll drive to the first window and give you my order there."

Cashier: "uh, please dont, it messes up the order of things." (she says meekly, wondering what kind of nutcase was at the wheel)

Snakes: "REALLY?" as he drives to the first window and refuses to move to the second until the order is placed and correctly repeated back twice. Horns honking behind him.

oh...and 15 min down the road, I open my order....you guessed it....wrong damn order!...probably had "secret sauce" on it too.... last time I went through drive through. All the friends I was pioneering with knew we were going inside instead of drive though if I was with them. I would embarass them otherwise with similar antics.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "unabashedly hijacking Minimus's thread" Sheep Class)

• Warlock
    Warlock

I LUST FOR MARY, EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T P.M. ME ANYMORE.

MARY, YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlock

• franzy
    franzy

i used to pee in the sink in my room at bethel

i wish i could go back to bethel and pee in the sinks.

i worked in platemaking (as in printing plates) in the bethel
    factory. one day i was called up to the factory office to
    find myself face to face with dean songer. i was preached at
    for a bit. my crime? some weeks previous i had borrowed a
    dime from the till at the customer counter in the 58 bldg,
    literally handed to me by the bro behind the counter, so i
    could make a call from one of the pay phones....you can imagine
    my remorse when bro songer impressed upon me the gravity of
    my offense (i had of course forgotten to repay the dime).

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Nvr

Bermuda Triangle... will send my broom to fetch you if you like

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I only have one freind that lives in the same country as me :P.

The rest live in Australia, and I also have one that lives in London (you know who you are!)

• franzy
    franzy

another thing i did at bethel that you all probly don't know about...

this happened when i was a teenager, visiting my older brother at wt farm
    in the late sixties. life was a lot more casual then at the farm, and my
    brother had just moved out of one of the old houses into the first new
    residence building. so i slept on the floor of his new room. and as was
    my usual habit, i masturbated after my brother and his roommate were asleep.
    i don't remember how i cleaned up after myself, but i do remember the
    roommate crouched down the next day, peering at and touching a spot on the
    floor, muttering "what is that"??

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I've never watched The Simpsons.

alt

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I like to take occasional sips of Worcestershire sauce.

I love whoopie cushions. (moistening the end with water makes the best effect)-LOL

Meat on the bone makes me gag.

My Dog and I sometimes lay nose to nose, and take in each other's breath while napping.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

i wish i could go back to bethel and pee in the sinks.

I wish I could go back to bethel and piss on Ken Little's desk.

..and Ray Hall's, and Vern Duncomb's, and....the list goes on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit