Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I can eat a Spanish Onion, in the raw.

Really? I always wear shorts when I eat onions.

• BrentR
    BrentR

deleted for lack of taste.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

MBA..

When I go to McDonalds I ask for my fries with no salt just so they will have to make them fresh

and I thought I was the only one who did that! I just dont dump a bunch of salt on them...that is on the rare occasions I even eat at MickeyD's.

by the way....you have to make sure they dont dump them in the fry bin...even if they dont salt them, the residue of salt is all over the fries from the salt in the bin....that means they have to use tongs to pick them out of the fryer basket.....

Things you did not know about Snake:

I used to work at McDonald's (you just found that out).

I used to reset the Chicken McNugget timer over and over and over again rather than make fresh ones and get chewed out for making too many. Can you say McHockey Pucks?

I added my own "secret sauce" to rude customers' sandwiches (making hocking noise now) and watched as the customers enjoyed their extra juicy burger.

If customers are nasty to me now, I make sure their premium cable services are shut off instead of waiting for the schedule date..especially during Super Bowl and World Series.

I had a customer put his finger in my face yesterday, it was 102 degrees. I told him I was going to break said finger if it was not promptly returned to its side. Customer complied.

Do not piss off Snake.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "otherwise truly lovable decent human being" Sheep Class)

• eclipse
    eclipse

Snakes, you shocker, you

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I don't like Snakes or Spiders. We killed 3 Rattle snakes in our yard. I killed a rubber snake, I chopped that rubber snake up real good. It looked real. Someone though that was funny. lol.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I used to pee in the sink in my room at Bethel.

Weare brothers, so did I.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I used to reset the Chicken McNugget timer over and over and over again

Did you ever dump them back in the vat of grease so they would appear to be fresh? I tried that once.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I can swim very well but i'm deathly afraid of very deep ends in pools.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Barbie Doll:

I don't like Snakes

I'll just slither away now.

but I agree with you on the spiders. DIE SPIDER DIE!

SnakesInTheTower (of the "not taking it too personal" Sheep Class)

• eclipse
    eclipse

Question for the McDonald's past employees:

How did you ever stand all that beeping?

Also, is it true that if you take a hamburger patty and leave it in a dish of rum, the next day it will be covered with maggots?

Fact:

My vocal chords are so damaged from having laryingitis(sp?) so many times that I can no longer sing in tune.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit