Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I refuse to drink the decaf version of anything that is supposed to be caffeinated.

What's the point of decaf Diet Coke?

I don't get it.

Herbal teas are ok, because they're naturally caffeine-free.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was once stupid enough to buy an H2O vac. They are difficult to drain properly. As a result, the second time I used it my entire house smelled like a sewer. Draining and cleaning the machine proplerly takes longer than it does to vacuum the house. It went to the curb on garbage day with all the attachments. Usually people take items that still work out of garbage. No one was stupid enough to take this piece of crap.

W

• prophecor
    prophecor

I enjoy watching women who wear Plaid skirts.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

When I was little, I used to eat dirt

nj

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If my Lite Beer is not ice cold, I won't drink it.

Lite beer??? eeeeeeewwwwww! I can understand why you insist that it be ice cold. It's next to impossible to swallow the stuff without a numb palate. W

• dobbie
    dobbie

I absolutely detest coffee, can only drink strong tea (except when up the duff) Well you didn't say it had to be interesting!

• BFD
    BFD

I was a "Harlot" at the 1983 Miss Cherry Grove beauty pagent on Fire Island.

BFD

• minimus
    minimus

I like prime rib but hate it fatty. My typical steak I eat is filet mignon---medium to medium well.

• JH
    JH

I'm not really a rat I just wanted to play a joke on all of ya....

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm the unfortunate ( for everyone else ) perfectionist. The fact that all my post are centered gives evidence as to this fact.

I can't stand for anything to be out of balance or out of order.

As you can see, my words will always have cadence, balance, rhythm and structure.

It drives many I know, bannanas!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit