Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse
    My shower head is my best friend.

I'll say Amen to that

• horrible life
    horrible life

sweetface.... I used to suck on them too!! But still like the straight stuff better.

flipper..... I would love to see a picture. Purely for dental medical curiosity information.

showerhead friend?? ........ You guys must be really clean.

• BrentR
    BrentR

So it appears that a few members have admitted to being able to put both of thier feet behind thier heads. I am starting to re-consider the flannel shirt thing.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I am such a nerd that I found an 8088 processor (the chip) being thrown out so I kept it.

I own a few Aerotech rockets.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    So it appears that a few members have admitted to being able to put both of thier feet behind thier heads. I am starting to re-consider the flannel shirt thing.

Why not combine all of the above?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Brent, and others My husband also gets the creeps from the Burger King Guy! Especially the one, where he is looking into the second story window.

So... I have been looking for a Halloween costume, and surprise him!!! Need to take out a little term-life out on him, first.

• John Doe
    John Doe

SacrificialLoon, what sized rockets do you own? Are they the re loadable? I've been wanting to build a big rocket for a while, but I don't have a good place to launch them, and I don't want to go through getting the permits for the big rockets.

• horrible life
    horrible life

John Doe, Isn't there a festival, where amateurs launch there home made rockets??? I have seen it on the news.

• 5go
    5go

I want god to make me a hot chick. Evil Djinn style

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've never watched The Simpsons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit