Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

I'm boring.

I've lived in the same city since I was born.

I went to college in this same city.

I've never been farther away from Indiana than New Orleans (that's gonna change soon-I'm going to Vegas for a business meeting in October.)

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life (and never will).

I've never tried illegal drugs (and never will).

I've never been arrested. I've gotten one warning ticket for having a break light out.

I always wear my seatbelt.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I actually love minimus

• horrible life
    horrible life

My husband, daughter and I eat a box of salt every 6 weeks.

We only like Mortons Iodized Salt. Only the best!!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wow horrible life, do ya'll have high blood pressure? i know i would.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Been eating salt, since I have been able to crawl upon the table to get it. Last month, blood pressure high, for the first time in my life. Took a few pills, stopped them, and no more problems. Must have been just a phase.

Here is something else, I shared with my fellow employees, after having too many drinks....

My favorite things when I was a kid, was to get a (clean) sock, put salt in the bottom inch, and suck on it, while watching TV. And, boil apple cider vinegar, with canning salt, til no more will dissolve, and eat it out of a bowl, like soup. But don't plan on going anywhere that evening. (The price you have to pay)

Was this TOO MUCH INFO????????

• WLG
    WLG

My feet hurt.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I wouln't have gone as far as the sock, but growing up I would pop 2-3 chicken bullion cubes in my mouth. I loved them!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I can put both my feet behind my head.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Me, too!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I a missionary from the Xulu alien tribe of Mars, a settlement that originally came from the Andromeda galaxy. My mission is to convert everyone to orange flavored ice cream, instead of vanilla.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit