Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I often put on a 70's hit or a Cher album and dance around the living room aerobically for half an hour.

Most would not guess from my posts that I detest the WTS... I hide it well.

Jeff

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I have an 18 year old son that wishes I would drop dead tonight, and a 28 year old daughter that I haven't seen in 7 years.

I was a coke/crack addict, a drunk, and a whore master.

I have had weight problems all of my life, and now I am clean, sober, thin, and a family man.

My parents hate me, my daughter REALLY hates me, and my grandkids (2 of them) don't even know I exist.

Thank you very much WBTS.

Now........Go F**k yourselves.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I am learning many things about my fellow JWD posters.

Here are a few facts about me:

I LOVE to play Scrabble and I always win, so noone will play with me any more...

I like watching ballroom dancing

I was the editor/publisher of a small parenting magazine for 4 years--as such I was interviewed a number of times on tv, radio, newspaper, and became a local celebrity.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I've had so much fun playing w/ you guys the past few days that I skipped 3 spinning classes to post, which is unheard of for me. I feel sluggish today, but you guys have made my week!

Thanks

• free2think
    free2think

Im addicted to Facebook

• Mary
    Mary
    Warlock said: I LUST FOR MARY, EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T P.M. ME ANYMORE.

Um, you're supposed to tell us something we DON'T know hon.

• KW13
    KW13

Warlock its because she lusts for someone else...i am sick of having to tell her tho!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

In the seventies when Bobby Fischer woke up the Chess world I taught him how to play. I would beat all the Bethelites in Chess. Then the Govering Body got pissed ( because I found out that they were playing Chess at their Holy Spirit Governing Body meetings ) and wrote an article forbidding Chess playing claiming that it was a war game. Now I play Texas Hold em', waiting for them to ban this card game ( that they play in their meetings ) in an upcoming Awake article.

Blueblades

• worf
    worf

I love bowling.

I'll take miracle whip over mayo anytime.

Worf

• minu
    minu
    Also, when I go grocery shoping, I hope to find other shopper's abandoned lists. I save them. The best one I found listed: brandy, meat, rat poision.

I hope you never find one of mine. My husband always puts "blow job" on the grocery list and he says, "now we have to make sure we get everything on the list". He thinks it's so funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit