Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I absolutly love the smell of guy armpits. Not like I've-been-camping-funk, but natural skin & sweat.

Thank you, Mazzie. I love the smell of a freshly-bathed male. The musky, manly smell does a body good. It also doesn't hurt if he has a lot of hair on his chest.

Snowbird

• minimus
    minimus

I have never smoked anything ever!

• free2think
    free2think
    Also, when I go grocery shoping, I hope to find other shopper's abandoned lists. I save them. The best one I found listed: brandy, meat, rat poision.
    I hope you never find one of mine. My husband always puts "blow job" on the grocery list and he says, "now we have to make sure we get everything on the list". He thinks it's so funny.

LMAO Mimu.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In the seventies when Bobby Fischer woke up the Chess world I taught him how to play. I would beat all the Bethelites in Chess. Then the Govering Body got pissed ( because I found out that they were playing Chess at their Holy Spirit Governing Body meetings ) and wrote an article forbidding Chess playing claiming that it was a war game. Now I play Texas Hold em', waiting for them to ban this card game ( that they play in their meetings ) in an upcoming Awake article.

Blueblades

If even half of this is true, Blue, you are my hero.

• minimus
    minimus

My granddaughter peed on me for the first time while she was smiling at me, yesterday.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I have only broken 2 bones in my 32 years of existence, both pinky fingers.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

NVR..Only half of it is true..was a great Chess player

Blueblades

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini..That was a "WARM" feeling you got from her many more to come.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

When I was first appointed as an elder, I was 24 years of age and I was the youngest appointed in the district at that time. I held every position accept Accounts Servant and Service Overseeer. I was 20 and a MS and served on judicial committees because there was a shortage of elders and I was considered soon to be an elder except that my young age precluded me from being appointed.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was appointed elder at 26.

Was Service Overseer in 2 congos.

Gave my first DC talk(baptism) at 31.

Turned my second DC talk(WT review) down at 33.

Had to call Legal about a pedophilia case.

Once had a pedophile from another state call me to ask me why he wasn't a MS anymore.(Unrelated to the above case)

The elders in his congo didn't have the balls to tell him why he was removed, and in cowardly fashion, gave him my phone # instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit